• New shoes?

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • New tattoo?

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Tom

Reaction score
Visit site
As you may or may not know, yes I am a dirty student and my loan comes through tomorrow which means free money! Every term I treat myself to something at the start, so what's it gonna be?
1) New PS3 game?
2) New shoes?
3) New tattoo?

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A dirty student? Have to admit - I did that once (yes, only once) too - and I can't remember what I bought! :eek:

I'd do the game - would provide some good diversion when I couldn't ride the bike - and, isn't it blueray now?

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with the game idea. It's something you can use at school to divert your attention from your studies. While new shoes may be more practical, and a tatoo would be with you for life, the game is something you probably don't want to wait for.

I wish I could splurge with any of my loan money, but it goes straight to cost of living expenses. Enjoy it while you don't have to pay it back.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dont like Tatt's, who needs shoes when your a student....be a bum, and walk around barefoot...so the choice would be easy for me, PS3 game!

:thumbup:

notjohndavid

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I hope you're joking here :-|

it's not free money. well, unless you decide to ruin your credit score for a PS3 game.

if I were going to spend the money on something at least related to school it'd have to be shoes... unless you already have shoes then i think that's out.

the only other thing I'd probably spend money on would be the tattoo.... just think of the value! It's forever. divide the money you'd spend on it by forever and it works out to a great bargain!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As you may or may not know, yes I am a dirty student and my loan comes through tomorrow which means free money! Every term I treat myself to something at the start, so what's it gonna be?
1) New PS3 game?
2) New shoes?
3) New tattoo?
Is it an interest free student loan? or a bursary?

Its your money, I can't beleive that you are being so limited on your choices.
How about some Luckyirish foot peg inserts heated grips, front sprocket mod?
Or even save the money to wards something?

Nelly

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Where is opion D. Keep it in the bank in case of emergency, and or paying the loan back. One of my roommates is doing this kinda stuff. I dont think he realizes yet how much he owes back... and with the economy the way it is here, well finding that job that pays like he is expecting this summer....

sorta your money, your call.

-bryan

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Get a part time job and get all three things, and some extra stuff for the bike :thumbup:

My brother was a "mature" student and it took him 3 years to pay back his loans :eek:

cmarsdavis

Reaction score
Visit site
1) New PS3 game?
2) New shoes?
3) New tattoo?

Go for the PS3 game, but wait til February for Killzone 2. I hear it's the best game for PS3 yet!

Norm

Senior FZ6 Advisor
Reaction score
Visit site
Well since I'm an old guy and a dad of two teenagers I'll be the wet blanket and say save it for a rainy day. There's likely to be a lot of them for the next year or so.

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
I voted tattoo - at least you can be sure you'll still have while you pay for it. On the other hand, the right shoes might help you get that job you'll need to pay any of the loan back.

In reality, I've been where you are with the loan and done something similar but I will say you don't realize what that loan means until way later and you might wish you didn't spend it on "treats". Enjoy whatever it is you choose.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Ahh, I remember those days, cashing the student loan checks...

Unfortunately, I'm now paying back those checks. Not so much fun.

That being said, if you're up north buy the game to keep you occupied from the insanity of not being able to ride! :rockon:

Otherwise get the tat, of an FZ of course. :thumbup: