Strange....you decide?

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
well i have a 2009 all black FZ6....heres the watch

That looks way more like the 2004-2006 cluster than your 2009's but cool nonetheless!

P1018820.JPG

All my gear is pretty much black and FASTER blue to match my FZ6 since I have no plans to sell it...ever. :rockon:

VNP3

Reaction score
Visit site
I have had the bike since October and i love it...no plans to sell it either. what kind of jacket everyone wear? I wear the Icon Holligan 2 etched Stealth and Hooligan Decay Icon Jacket...both equally terrifying to on lookers.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I have had the bike since October and i love it...no plans to sell it either. what kind of jacket everyone wear? I wear the Icon Holligan 2 etched Stealth and Hooligan Decay Icon Jacket...both equally terrifying to on lookers.

I have a Joe Rocket summer textile mesh with hard armor and spine protector and a Joe Rocket heavy textile cool weather lined and armored jacket, both match my bike. After seeing the results of people who have went down with just thin leather jackets verses full armored jackets I would not ride without body armor. Your elbows and shoulders come in handy in life.

VNP3

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Joe Rocket summer textile mesh with hard armor and spine protector and a Joe Rocket heavy textile cool weather lined and armored jacket, both match my bike. After seeing the results of people who have went down with just thin leather jackets verses full armored jackets I would not ride without body armor. Your elbows and shoulders come in handy in life.

I totally agree with you, the textile jackets fully armored are awesome and they look pretty badass too

aziebell

Reaction score
Visit site

I roll in my Red Alpinestars Stage Perforated Leather Jacket. I don't look very terrifying in it though...more like a power ranger. It does get lots of compliments from strangers however.

VNP3

Reaction score
Visit site
HEY WHO DOESNT LOVE THE POWER RANGERS!? that jacket is excellent very tasetful

BamBam77

Old but still riding
Reaction score
Visit site
A new watch to match the bike
I'VE got to get one
WHEN WILL IT END !!!
Next I'll need glasses to match also AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!:eek:

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in the market for a new truck, and find myself strangely attracted to blue/silver models...now that would be quite the accessory!:BLAA: