Stock height smoked windscreen?

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know who makes a smoked windscreen but with the stock height? Cant find one so far. I've seen the puig double bubble and other touring styles though i think the increase in height really uglies up the bike, my opinion. I dont get much wind with the stocker. Just looking for a darker tint.

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
DIY! You can use VHT tint spray, or take it to a place that does it.
I (and several others) have cut it down and sprayed (the inside) black. Looks killer, and it really helps with the weird turbulance felt behind the screen.

Tint film will not work as it does not stick to plastic.

brufz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I was told that in mid to late November you can purchase a smoke/dark smoke stock screen by Zero Gravity through Kneedraggers.com..... I have one on order, go on the website and they have a live chat.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
the Powerbronze is exactly the same height as the stock, but it does have the bubble. It looks awesome IMO and i love mine.

Pictures so you can see how it looks on the bike (and because i love showing off my bike :)):

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
You can tint plastic. It is just a different kinf of vinyl. Look at rvinyl.com or laminex.com it is the same stuff that people tint their head/taillights with. Have a professional tint shop do it unless you are really good at tinting. Should cost about $20-$30 bucks total.

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Forgot about Lamiex, decent stuff. But it's way easier to use VHT, just pray it on the inside.