Spring Sale: EZ Glider Cable Lubricator

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, this is a great kit. Made a messy job a LOT easier and more effective than the variety of other tools and techniques I've used. Been showing it off to a few friends, they are ordering as well.

Thanks!!

Thank you! Glad you liked it.

That reminds me - rather than pay for fliers or ad banners to promote this, I'm saving that money and offering these at a lower price. I appreciate any word of mouth referrals as it is almost the only way word of my cable lubricator will spread. If you like it, please tell a friend!

Thanks!
Travis

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Been waiting till the spring to order my kit. Roads might actually be rideable in a couple of weeks so now seemed a good time as any to put in my order.

Thanks Travis! :thumbup:

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
Sale. My mom sees that word and she buys it whether she needs it or not.

Shoot, I might have some of those genes.

Anyway - ordered two. Thanks a ton!

Stevenator

I'll be back...eventually
Reaction score
Visit site
Count me in for a kit! Gas prices are motivating me to ride more in the nasty seattle weather, thus more frequent maint. Great product!

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
Sent my money through Paypal- cheers

Can I advertise this for you on the British Fazer site - FOC-U ? (Fazer Owners Club - Unofficial)

chemicalsmile

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! Super fast shipping...got it 2 days after ordering!

Really great product - clutch hasn't been lubed since new so this made a HUGE difference. Had a little trouble feeding it into the sheath but found that pulling the clutch and feeding it in while releasing it helped. I'll definitely be spreading the word about this. Thank you!

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! Super fast shipping...got it 2 days after ordering!

Really great product - clutch hasn't been lubed since new so this made a HUGE difference. Had a little trouble feeding it into the sheath but found that pulling the clutch and feeding it in while releasing it helped. I'll definitely be spreading the word about this. Thank you!

Hey, that's great to hear. Thanks for the feedback!

LDO

Reaction score
Visit site
Purchased this system last week. Got it a couple of days later and used it last night to lube my cables. Simple to use, clean, effective and makes a big difference. I would highly recommend to anyone.

NAKIMA

Reaction score
Visit site
I used my new cable lube this morning. Worked like a dream. Thanks for providing such a simple product to use.:rockon:

THANKS

Last edited:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, and I can't check the status of international orders either. All I can see is that it was sent on 4/14. Some kits have gotten to the UK since then, so hopefully yours isn't too far off :thumbup:

Thanks man - hanging out for some trick and easy maintenance.