Spring Sale: EZ Glider Cable Lubricator

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys and gals, whether you're digging your bikes out of the snow for Spring, or continuing to ride because you refused to park your bike for Winter, I'm offering free shipping from now through May 1st on my control cable lubricator to get the ball rolling on Spring maintenance.

Check out the original thread for details on the product.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/bikes-parts-sale/35426-revolutionary-new-cable-lubricator.html

To order, send $10 for a kit via paypal to [email protected], and I'll send a kit right out!

This includes international orders!

Last edited:

tasop7

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
Visit site
What?!? International orders too? You might be paying people to take these. lol

I'll tell you though, you really have some good character. You're one of the best guys I've come across on these online forums in a long time!

Keep up the good work bro! :thumbup:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What a legend. When free shipping runs out, you should update your original post with a list of suggested P&H prices to AUS, UK and EU

Thanks! Good call on the prices. When I started I didn't know what the prices were for the various places, but now I do after shipping literally all over the world. Will add those into the original thread, thanks!

aziebell

Reaction score
Visit site
I have never lubed my cables and have had the bike for a year. I guess I can't go wrong here. My order will be in soon!

birdman2389

Reaction score
Visit site
Payment sent, my friend took my bike out this weekend and was complaining the throttle was too jumpy hopefully this helps thanks,

Sawyer

CMH

Reaction score
Visit site
Payment sent. I've got lots of friends who ride in az too, I'll pass along your info when I get back there in about three weeks and I'm sure when they see it in action you'll get some more orders.

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, this is a great kit. Made a messy job a LOT easier and more effective than the variety of other tools and techniques I've used. Been showing it off to a few friends, they are ordering as well.

Thanks!!

Grouse

Reaction score
Visit site
Money sent.
I had been meaning to get this for some time, now is the time. Not that it was that expensive to start with.:D