SpeedoDRD and R&G aero crash bungs for sale (UK)

philz

Reaction score
Visit site
Just sold my 2005 FZ6 so I've got a set of brand new (fitted for a few weeks) R&G aero crash bungs for sale and a SpeedoDRD

The SpeedoDRD cost me £50 plus £20 for customs and VAT so I'm looking for £45 plus postage (£5) . It's literally just a few weeks old. Why wait a month for it to ship from America like I did then get hit by taxes and import duty when you can buy mine and have it the next day?

The R&G aero crash bungs cost me £73 a few weeks ago, looking for £45 plus postage (£5?) They come in the original package with the stickers and all that stuff.

I'm sure that you know what they look like but here's some pictures to make my thread look more interesting.

$(KGrHqZ,!jgE8)CRfCDyBPTo1S7yIw~~60_12.JPG

img600.jpg

philz

Reaction score
Visit site
Just remembered that I've also got a winter jacket for sale, might be useful now that the weather is getting colder

Weise winter jacket for sale. Size is XL and I'd say it would fit a 40-42" chest. Comes with padded thermal liner and shoulder and elbow protection.
No rips or tears or anything like that.

weise_zps64fd2766.jpg

£35 + postage which I reckon would be about £5-6 or you're welcome to collect from Bristol

JasonB

Reaction score
Visit site
The R&G Crash Bungs, do you know if they're compatible with the Powerbronze Fairing lowers?

The crash bungs I've got installed on my bike I don't think extend out enough to protect the fairings from being scratched up in the event of a fall. The second image in your post though looks like it's got a set of fairing lowers installed, be interested to know if they the PB fairings or the Yamaha OEM fairings.

philz

Reaction score
Visit site
My bike was a naked one so I'm not sure but the bungs do come with a collar/spacer thing which makes them stick out a bit more so I guess that's perhaps what you mean.

They're at work now so I'll check the model number tomorrow and you can look them up on the R&G site to see if they're compatible.

philz

Reaction score
Visit site
Pics of the crash bungs

image_zps35ed7823.jpeg

image3_zpsd58f3d57.jpeg

image2_zps292e54b5.jpeg

image1_zps34db62aa.jpeg

Also got a Haynes manual for the FZ6 up for sale too, £10 plus postage.