Spada Interpid

odachi13

Reaction score
Visit site
Just collected this from a dealer who ordered it in for me and rode it home for 8 miles. For anyone who is familiar with the Spada Sting it's a new version of that.
I saw them for sale on a few sites, but for the life of me haven't been able to find a single review for it. It's the adventure coloured one (+£10) that I've picked up as it matches my jacket and at a glance of a passing motorist has that awareness of "is that a copper?" for added visibility points.
As I was sceptical, the bike dealer who was on the Spada website ordered it in for me where I was under no pressure to buy if I didn't like it. I'd only tried on another Spada lid to try my fit to know what size to get in. They are slightly more snug than Shark's sizings although I got a medium, it's presses on the cheeks alot more but not uncomfortably.
Colours look even better in person, very happy with that. Pinlock ready despite it saying that no where, even on their website the visor is equipped. It's very different having a 'roof' over my head, the noise is a lot quieter than my Shark RSI yet the airflow is better too. Nice touch with the drop down inner visor, it's a lot darker than the pic, just wish it came down a bit more. Quality feel all around, but at £100 I just hope it lasts. Spada do make quality stuff at a cheaper price i have no reason to doubt it.
Oh, and a 90mph bug splat on the way home too to christen it!

intrepid_chapter.jpg

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks nice. I'm getting ready for a new helmet as well and I think I'm going to grab one with an internal visor as well. They are just so convenient. I'm thinking about grabbing a Shoei GT Air.