sound system

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
My Ipod in my jacket and earbuds deep in my ear so they dont fall out and then turn the volume up for some heavy rock

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
i listen to music pretty regularly. my setup

earplugs in my ears
cheap helmet speakers
ipod cranked up

i can still hear my engine, most important things around me, and my music. after a year of this setup i don't notice any hearing loss. and it's much cheaper.

jerdman89

wait... what goes here?
Reaction score
Visit site
I've thought about getting those myself but haven't heard anything about their performance. I just put an earbud in one ear and crank my zune inside my helmet, usually I can still hear better out of that ear than the one that gets nothing but wind roar and exhaust noise.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would say, that after using a Sena Bluetooth headset for a whjile, it would be cheaper, easier, and better than the old speaker set up...

Just my 2 cents.

And the Sena Bluetooth Headsets are not that expensive, and the sound quality is excllent.

:thumbup:

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
I would say, that after using a Sena Bluetooth headset for a whjile, it would be cheaper, easier, and better than the old speaker set up...

Just my 2 cents.

And the Sena Bluetooth Headsets are not that expensive, and the sound quality is excllent.

:thumbup:

Um.... yeah. Exactly what he said. SENA for the WIN!

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk