Sorry I havent been on in a while!!

coursonap

Reaction score
profile.myspace.com
I had an accindent about a month ago. Had a s-10 pull out in front of me when I was doing about 50 mph, and I went flying and sliding down the road stoping about 50' from where it happened. Bike is totalled, I ended up with a rashed up sie bruised thighs about a 7" cut on my left leg, my ring finger on my left hand was dislocated at the first knuckle, and a cracked rib. Luckily I was wearing my helmet and my leather jacket. Here are some pics af the aftermath.
coursonap-albums-stuff-picture4899-0712091305b.jpg

coursonap-albums-stuff-picture4898-0712091307a.jpg

coursonap-albums-stuff-picture4897-0712091307.jpg

coursonap-albums-stuff-picture4896-0712091306.jpg

coursonap-albums-stuff-picture4894-0712091305a.jpg

coursonap-albums-stuff-picture4893-0712091305.jpg

I did end up getting a new bike. I didnt get the FZ6 again, but i am on 2 wheels again. Here are some pics of the new bike its not a yamaha but it is an awesome running bike.
coursonap-albums-stuff-picture4900-0902091612a.jpg

coursonap-albums-stuff-picture4901-0902091612.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: sorry guys

WOW man glad you are able to post at all!! Hope you finish healing up ok. Make sure to watch for any lingering injuries.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Sorry to hear about the accident and happy to know you're OK and back on two wheels! Did his insurance take care of all this for you (I hope!)

Ride safe!

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I will still be here to talk to you guys and post new things. I like this site.:rockon:

And we like you...even though you're on a ninja(?). j/k

Dang man, really glad you're ok. Can you shed a little more light on the event? Who was at fault? Anything you could have done differently?

Thanks for posting. I hope that you heal quickly and completely.

coursonap

Reaction score
profile.myspace.com

And we like you...even though you're on a ninja(?). j/k

Dang man, really glad you're ok. Can you shed a little more light on the event? Who was at fault? Anything you could have done differently?

Thanks for posting. I hope that you heal quickly and completely.
The other driver was at fault. He didnt stop when he pulled out from the side road. I was doing 50 in a 40 zone but that is not the point he shoud have stopped and looked to see if someone was coming. I did get a warning for something stupid because I punched the guys windshield on his truck. and spidered it. The cop told me I should not have done that but he probably would have done the same thing. As far as healing I am pretty much completely healed but my finger is just a little bigger at that knuckle now, Its hard to get my gloves on. I will say that morphine at the emergency room was some goo sh*t though.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Whoa, glad you're healing okay! I agree with the cop, it's okay to lose your temper when you were that close to losing your life!
Enjoy the Ninja! She's a purty thing, but sounds like you don't need the legroom that I do; glad you're going to stay with this forum! :thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

HoooLeee Crrraaap! Wow! I'm glad you're okay, that was one heck of a crash.

The Ninja is cool. It's an '09 isn't it? If so that is supposed to be the 600SS for this year.

Enjoy it and ride safe! :thumbup:

W

wrightme43

Hell yeah man!!! Glad you got a new bike, sucky how it happened but cool on the new bike.

Glad your ok man!!! That had to suck.

What went thru your mind as he was coming out?

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I've never seen a frame and forks snapped like that. Hectic.

Or a wheel !

Glad you got outa that one pretty much ok mate,from the looks of the bike you where very lucky !

For those of us that don't know............what is an s-10 ?

EDIT: I,m a big fan of Kwaka's myself ;)

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site

:eek::eek: gee dude you are one lucky lucky man! Glad you walked away from such a huge crash!

Congrats on the new bike :rockon:

stealthyman

Reaction score
Visit site

Glad you got through it a good as you did. I'm familiar with the morphine relief at the hospital after having crashed into the side of a car myself at 50 mph (many years ago).

I've noticed a lot of trouble with pickup trucks lately. Don't mean to sound prejudice, but last weekend two of them passed me on the wrong side of the road at high speed. I was already doing speed limit +10. They had no regard for my safety. And when I ride Highway 2 in the Angeles National Forest (before it burned), the pickups are the worst of tailgaters.

Thanks for sharing.

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site

Here all the pickup drivers are people who want something fast, but figured a cheap pickup has less weight than a car and will be cool for hooning. Dangerous bunch of drivers, not as bad as the 4wd'ers but pretty close. Main difference is they know they are doing something wrong, the 4wd'ers are generally just a few cents short of the full dollar.

Good to hear your ok! Nice new bike, hideous exhaust though. I guess if you fell on that side it would keep the bike a good half metre of the ground tho... new kawasaki built in slider maybe? Can't beleive the damage on your last bike, thats absolutely insane!

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site

well i tried to get a better post than this but am having some trouble bottom line was

glad your ok

and for OZ an s10 is about the size of the jeep cherokee/comanche i dont know asuie cars that well to give you a better ref.

here is my jeep and my older s10 blazer

22127420146_large.jpg

33747120023_large.jpg

a pic of a buddys newer s10 pickup
22127420166_large.jpg

Last edited: