Sorry everyone, I drank the lemonade...

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not to take anything away from Buell.. but if you like full naked look and want to upgrade and keep it in the family...

155krrp.jpg

FZ1Streetfighter.jpg

:D

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
Not to take anything away from Buell.. but if you like full naked look and want to upgrade and keep it in the family...

FZ1Streetfighter.jpg

:D

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I really like the round headlight look. If I was to streetfighter my 6 it would be with a single round light like that.

Almost forgot... Nice Buell! An '06 XB12R was high on my list but the FZ won in the end.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Im pretty sure a fz1 would beat the brakes off a buell but there just something about a buell that just screams bad@$$

Sent from my Pocket Rocket with Tapatalk

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I really like the round headlight look. If I was to streetfighter my 6 it would be with a single round light like that.

Almost forgot... Nice Buell! An '06 XB12R was high on my list but the FZ won in the end.

Haha, I was thinking the exact opposite, I like the one above it better. I like the angular headlight with the angular bodywork. That is what makes changing your bike so much fun though, everyone has different ideas about what they like.:thumbup: