Something seems off..

ClutchUp06

Not a 600...Not intersted
Reaction score
Visit site
Hope everyone is ridin safe...

so i pretty much made my mind on a new exhaust and im in the akrapovic mood so i went on ebay to look for some and i came across this... now i have two questions..

1) Is this really for my 06 fz6 cause theres two different ones with ending ETL and ETR

2) why would they be selling it this cheap?!? :confused:

fz6 items - Get great deals on items on eBay Stores!

Hope everyone is ridin safe...

so i pretty much made my mind on a new exhaust and im in the akrapovic mood so i went on ebay to look for some and i came across this... now i have two questions..

1) Is this really for my 06 fz6 cause theres two different ones with ending ETL and ETR

2) why would they be selling it this cheap?!? :confused:

fz6 items - Get great deals on items on eBay Stores!

I bet one is a Left can and a Right can! So that wouldn't be too cheap....

wait a sec... wow im so stupid sometimes .. right after the ETR and ETL it says L and R meaning right and left can.... oh well i guess i still gotta be hunting for a good deal

Last edited:
wait a sec... wow im so stupid sometimes .. right after the ETR and ETL it says L and R meaning right and left can.... oh well i guess i still gotta be hunting for a good deal

Well it's not obvious! :D

I've seen that in a couple of sites and thought what a ripoff:eek:
Order and get half and then need too get other half:confused:
they need to make it clear!!!:(

Talk about shady!

I wonder how many people they have roped in with this "deal"? And, to top it off, no pictures to see that it is only a single side.

Oh...and what about the mounting bracket, clamps, etc...does that come with it???

Some people!?!

Last edited:
Apart from the fact that the ad doesn't make it clear that the price is for one half of the deal, the price of the 2 pipes combined is pretty decent (presuming that the connector pipe is included). The best price have seen for a set of Akro's for an FZ6, is about $750 on e-bay.

:thumbup:

That is pretty shady. Almost baiting people.

My guess is that the difference in price is due to the y-pipe coming with left can?

Scorp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back