footpegs?

Chameleon

Reaction score
Visit site
Apologies if this has been answered but the search button did not yield the desired results. I'm on the hunt for a new set of foot pegs for my 06 fz6. Essentially I set my bike down on the right side and the foot peg snapped off. I'm fine but my pride is all but toast along with my foot peg. Does anyone know a good place to order a new or used set for cheap? EBay has some but the delivery time is about two weeks out. Anyone either private or vendor sell foot pegs on here? I don't mind buying a nicer set if the shipping is quicker. Thanks in advance.

chemicalsmile

Reaction score
Visit site
Same thing happened to mine a while back a couple weeks before a trip. I tried a set off eBay but turned out they were R6-spec pegs so they tilt down unless you make a spacer or something to level them out. I ended up returning those and using one of the rear pegs with a dome-head screw in the back to level it out until I got a stock replacement. IIRC the stock replacement is around $30 assuming you can re-use the rubber off your old one.

chemicalsmile

Reaction score
Visit site
Let us know how those work out - those Competition Werkes ones look like they'd give some nice additional lean clearance

Chameleon

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll post some pics when they come in to show how they look on the bike and give a report after I get some riding in.