Some new pictures for you.

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Photography is one the things I love doing most, I'm thinking of taking photography lessons at the university... but I havn't decided, aways take look and enjoy.

These are Torii (Toe-ree), the entrance gates to a shrine here in Tokyo, a total of 180, yes I counted them!
334.jpg

American Shorthair
332.jpg

326.jpg

322.jpg

Japanese "Rabbit Ear" Iris
254.jpg

281.jpg

Last edited:

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
This is looking at the buissness park in the Sumida ward of Tokyo, the building second from the left is Sumida Sky Tree, complete in 2014 it will be nearly 700 meters tall, the two buildings in middle are Asahi breweries headquarters, the building on the right is an apartment building.
216.jpg

Chicago O'hare Int Airport
002.jpg

The foreyor of the UDX building in Akihabara, Tokyo, it started raining and I did'nt have an umbrella so I ducked inside until the rain stopped
016.jpg

A samurai statue at Senso-ji Temple in Asakasa, Tokyo.
024.jpg

Entrance gate and pagoda of Senso-ji, Asakasa, Tokyo.
046-1.jpg

Sumida river looking North, left side is Askasa ward, right side Sumida ward and Tohoku Expressway.
228.jpg

An Empty street in Asakasa at midnight.
040.jpg

Last edited:

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
These three were taken at Koishikawa Korakuen Gardens, the gardens have been around for over 400 years, they were built during the rule of the Tokugawa family, originally made of 63 acres then reduced to 17.5 acres during the Tokyo expasion project, the stone artifacts in the first two pictures have remained undisturbed since day one, they survived the earthquake of 1920, the fire of 1932, and the flood of 1934. The gardens are one of the few places in Japan to recieve certification from the goverment as both a cultural historic site and a special historical asset.
307.jpg

308.jpg

This is a natural spring fed fron the Kanda water source.
237.jpg

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You saved the best pic for last IMHO...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for sharing....awesome photo's.

:thumbup:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Photography is one the things I love doing most, I'm thinking of taking photography lessons at the university... but I havn't decided, aways take look and enjoy.

My Goodness, if you take a class....they'll get even better?!?!
Hard to imagine cause these are really good! You certianly have a good eye for it. There are a few members here that have a knack for photography....
wish I was one of them.

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the support everyone, I knew my pictures were decent, but I did'nt know they where that good, I want to take classes so I have the credintials and certificate, it's not important for freelance work, but it would make it easier to find a job here in Japan, which is something I aspire to do, but I'd be happy if I just sold one picture.:D

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ihave photos of the same places when i was in tokyolast year. I FREAKING LOVED IT THERE!

This is looking at the buissness park in the Sumida ward of Tokyo, the building second from the left is Sumida Sky Tree, complete in 2014 it will be nearly 700 meters tall, the two buildings in middle are Asahi breweries headquarters, the building on the right is an apartment building.
216.jpg

Chicago O'hare Int Airport
002.jpg

The foreyor of the UDX building in Akihabara, Tokyo, it started raining and I did'nt have an umbrella so I ducked inside until the rain stopped
016.jpg

A samurai statue at Senso-ji Temple in Asakasa, Tokyo.
024.jpg

Entrance gate and pagoda of Senso-ji, Asakasa, Tokyo.
046-1.jpg

Sumida river looking North, left side is Askasa ward, right side Sumida ward and Tohoku Expressway.
228.jpg

An Empty street in Asakasa at midnight.
040.jpg

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is my goofy vid with a few random pics I took while there. i have thousands of pics and video to go through still

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCRANNJMBPw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Tax time next week then I can buy my new lense :cheer: so in about 3 weeks I will bombard you all with some new pics :D

Gunna buy one of these Canon L series lenses so look out world , no more CA in humpy's pics :thumbup:

canon-70-200-l__61684_zoom.jpg

BamBam77

Old but still riding
Reaction score
Visit site
Tax time next week then I can buy my new lense :cheer: so in about 3 weeks I will bombard you all with some new pics :D

Gunna buy one of these Canon L series lenses so look out world , no more CA in humpy's pics :thumbup:

canon-70-200-l__61684_zoom.jpg

May get stoped for having a bazooka on the bike LOL:eek: