Some new hot concepts/photoshops...

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
These make me feel funny in my happy place....

2010 Triumph 1050cc hotness?

triumph-daytona-1050-4.jpg

Triumph-Daytona-1050-1-m.jpg

image.png

2011 ZX10R???

2011-Kawasaki-ZX-10R-MotoRevue-Jerome-Vannesson.jpg

New Ducati 599 Mono??

Ducati-599-Mono-concept-Dan-Anderson-1.jpg

2020 Harley concept?

harley-davidson-2020-concept-1.jpg

harley-davidson-2020-concept-2.jpg

harley-davidson-2020-concept-3.jpg

harley-davidson-2020-concept-4.jpg

And this is actually real (one of my dream bike), the new Bimota DB8 coming out later this week (1098 engine... min 155HP...):

Bimota-DB7-naked-Oberdan-Bezzi.jpg

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That Bimota is pure unadulterated filth :D:spank:.. i'd better get saving the pennies

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
In the zx10r you can see styling cues taken from the new z1000.
The triumph frame is plain awesome. I think what i like most on the fz6 is the styling of the frame. Ducati 599 makes me want a supersport. My dream bike is the 848. I'll ramble no more.

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, it wasn't done by Harley btw... I don't get it either...

How about that (real) Street Triple tuned by German LSL (+20HP compared to stock for total of 115 ponies):

triumph-street-triplw.jpg

triumph-street-tripl-1w.jpg

triumph-street-tripl-2w.jpg

US WW2 fighter, the P51 Mustang, has inspired German tuner LSL to create the Triumph Street Triple T-L675 Warbird. While we have to admit that this is what first started our interest regarding this bike, the 20 extra horsepower (a total of 115bhp), adjustable levers, GSX-R forks, Öhlins shock and Nissin brakes stand out as the proper means to back up the aggressive look, which in this case is enhanced by the new nose fairing.

This British motorcycle built by a bunch of Germans to look like an American war machine on two wheels has a paintjob that is reminiscent of the Mustang and even Bridgestone tires with a tread design based on tires of the P51’s landing gear. Overall weight is 190kg.

LSL plans to come up with a limited-edition run, which will have the 41mm Kayaba fork of the Street Triple R and cost $23,526. I wonder what the veterans think about this.

or this beautiful chopper:

the-chopper-to-ride-w.jpg

or how about this (real) CBR1000 Playboy edition?

ad-koncept-creates-h_800x0w.jpg

ad-koncept-creates-h-2_800x0w.jpg

ad-koncept-creates-h-1_800x0w.jpg

We’re all familiar with the Honda CBR1000RR by AD Koncept and the French tuners are now widening our motorcycles & bunnies universe with the introduction of a new Playboy version, this time of the Honda CB1000R.

The first thing that stands out at this attractive streetfighter is the white paintjob (rims included) “spiced” with attractive graphics, including the famous Playboy logo. Also, we shouldn’t forget about the aftermarket accessories such as the engine spoiler, solo seat, rear fender and Rizoma kit composed from footpegs, crash pads, handles and many more.

By replacing the stock silencer with a SC Project GP Evo one and removing the catalizer, the overall weight was reduced with 20 lbs and the engine’s power was increased with 5hp.

We like both the CBR1000RR and CB1000R AD Koncept creations, but simply can’t understand why there aren’t any bunnies around.

And you can't go wrong with the 100,000 EURO 1198RF

144-000-ducati-1198s-8_800x0w.jpg

144-000-ducati-1198s-3_800x0w.jpg

144-000-ducati-1198s-2_800x0w.jpg

This Ducati 1198S got in the hands of the guys at Red Fenix, who have made it worth 100,000 euros (US$144,000). It is now called the Ducati 1198RF and comes with a host of upgrades and modifications that only the most ostentatious or incredibly skilled of you out there could possibly demand for: 17-inch magnesium alloy wheels from Marvic, which are wrapped up in a pair of Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa tires, 47mm K-Service fork, slightly reduced wheelbase, repositioned Brembo front brake disc (for better cooling) and an engine retuned by the Milan-based Desmolupo.

In the end, you get pretty much a race bike that has an additional 10-11 horsepower, goes faster around bends and only requires one finger on the lever to stop from racing speeds. Is that worth the extra $122,205, given the fact that a factory-equipped 2009 Ducati 1198S starts at $21,795?

Last edited:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Above was a pic of the DB7... the new DB8 was finally released:

Bimota has pulled a fast one on us all with their unveiling of the new Bimota DB8 sportbike. Instead of releasing what was expected to be a naked version of the DB7, the Italian brand has instead taken the DB8 in a new direction.
With a biposto (two-seat) configuration, and cheaper price tag, Bimota hopes the DB8 will serve as the brand’s entry level motorcycle instead of the Ducati Streetfighter killer we thought it would be.
Helping Bimota achieve the more affordable price point is a compromise in materials. Instead of its usual carbon fiber bodywork, the DB8 has plastics pieces. Instead of a titanium exhaust, one made out of steel has been used in its place. And where the carbon sub-frame once was, an all aluminum one resides.
The DB8 also uses lower-spec suspensions pieces, which with the rest of these changes help differentiate the two-seater from the DB7, which retains the older 1098cc Ducati motor and single-seat configuration.
For those who were hoping to see a naked DB7 today, don’t fret too much. Bimota says they still plan on making that motorcycle, it just won’t be called the DB8. For now, Ducati Streetfighter owners can breathe a sigh of relief in that regard.
No word yet on pricing in the United States but the DB8 will retail for £20,300/€23,000 across the pond. If our math is correct that should place the DB8 stateside for about $35,500.
That’s still a fairly large price tag for many buyers, which makes us wonder how effective this “cheaper” Bimota will be at bringing in new customers. To us, if you can afford a $40,000 motorcycles, then you probably can afford a $35,500 motorcycles. Bimota hopes to sell 250 DB8’s this year, which is a lofty goal for this company.

I don't agree with their price conversion BTW... typically they don't use actual exchange rate so price should be more around $25k-$30k... yes, still too expensive :)

bimota-db8-2010-1.jpg

bimota-db8-2010-2.jpg

bimota-db8-2010-3.jpg

bimota-db8-2010-5.jpg

Last edited:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
here is its big brother release:

Alongside the release of the Bimota DB8, the company from Rimini has also taken the wraps off its Bimota HB4 Moto2 race bike. We caught the HB4 out testing a couple weeks ago, and were under-impressed with the looks of the matte black bike (the name Bimota sets such a high standard after all).
Moto2 is supposed to be the perfect fit Bimota and its jaw-dropping chassis designs, where were the exercises of Italian sex appeal in the metal work? Now with some better lighting and some higher quality shots, we can see that the Bimota HB4 is a stunner after all.
Out of the shadows of the Italian track Binetto, we can see that the HB4 features a steel and cast magnesium trellis frame. Helping put the production-based Honda motor right where the team needs it, the chassis also features an adjustable steering head and engine mounts system.
The swingarm is impressively built, and features a linkage to the custom exhaust developed by Zard. Suspension is done by Paioli up front, and Öhlins in the back. 300mm Braking disc-brakes are stoppped by Brembo monoblocs to help slowdown the 297lbs motorcycle.
As only the 4th time a Honda motor has been put in a Bimota chassis, the HB4 marks a nearly 25 year drought of the Italian company sourcing its motors from winged-motor brand. Currently Bimota only offers Ducati based designs, which is a tradition that the company wants to breakaway from in the future. Rumor goes on to suggest that we could see an HB4 road bike in the works if Bimota’s Moto2 season proves fruitful.

bimota-hb4-moto2-race-bike-1.jpg

bimota-hb4-moto2-race-bike-2.jpg

bimota-hb4-moto2-race-bike-3.jpg

bimota-hb4-moto2-race-bike-4.jpg