SOLD: '06 FZ6 for sale in Boston: $3575

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: '06 FZ6 for sale in Boston: $3575

Great! It really doesn't matter what you ride as long as you ride. After you ride for a while you'll notice that every time you step up to a larger bike it is daunting. Note my lowered seat for the FZ6. I came from a smaller Ninja 500 and was initially not comfortable with the height (being 5'8"). After riding a bunch of bigger bikes the FZ is no problem and I went back to the OEM seat. Of course, my Ducati 696 is much much smaller and feels like a toy. The 250 should have plenty of power for 99% of your daily needs and should be much more economical as well.

Last edited:

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site

I bought my bike off of Ebay, no problems as long as you have a shipper you are comfortable using. The shipper should pickup the bike at your door and deliver to the new owner. And all shipping costs would be responsibility of the buyer. The only caveat though you would need to make the bike attractive since the buyer has to shell out a few hundred bucks to have it shipped... which could mean less money in your pocket.

I can provide a reference for the transport company I used, just PM me if interested.

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site

The little one was voted best buy in the lastest cycle world...I saw a few in Italy in July. Must be a good bike... who needs anything more than a 250 anyway?

lsherrer

Reaction score
Visit site

The little one was voted best buy in the lastest cycle world...I saw a few in Italy in July. Must be a good bike... who needs anything more than a 250 anyway?

Is it this month's copy? I should subscribe, but maybe I could go pick it up at the bookstore! People do seem to love it even though it's not 'fast'. I should've started with something like this in the first place!

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site

I found my cycleworld and it is not in it - probably was motorcyclist magazine, but I can't find the journal. I could email you a scanned version of the article when I find it.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site

Nah, :rolleyes: I'm having too much fun with the little one right now. I should ride her until I feel ready for such a heavy bike!

I was surfing Triumph the other day looking at the Spirit. The Bonnie is beautiful. But you are dead on calling yours a 'mini bonnie' :) We'll have to take a spin after the long weekend.

lsherrer

Reaction score
Visit site

I was surfing Triumph the other day looking at the Spirit. The Bonnie is beautiful. But you are dead on calling yours a 'mini bonnie' :) We'll have to take a spin after the long weekend.

Yes, I'd love to get out of town on it! Just let me know when you're up for a ride!! :thumbup: