SOLD: '06 FZ6 for sale in Boston: $3575

lsherrer

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

PRICE DROP: $3500; any reasonable offer considered!

I am selling an all stock blue 2006 FZ6 with 6884 miles. This is a female owned bike which I bought from a dealer last year. There are a few scratches from some slow speed (stopped) tip overs at stop signs, but the bike still looks great as you can see in the photos below. It runs well and includes a cover. It's been garage kept. I am selling because I purchased this as my first bike after my MSF last summer. It's too heavy for me, and I am uncomfortable at not being able to flat foot the bike. I'm moving to a 250 for the time being.

Please PM or email any questions.

203-809-5013 (Lynn)

Last edited by a moderator:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
re: '06 FZ6 for sale in Boston: $3575

Good luck with the sale, and FWIW (sorry to go off topic in the thread) My wife HATED her 250 on the highway, she said that it felt unstable. I would suggest looking into either a 500 (Huge difference from 500cc's to the FZ6), also you could check out the FZ6R which is much much smaller than your bike and still get the stability of a 600cc bike. it is your decision and do what you are comfortable with, but there are lots of bikes that you can go with before dropping all the way back to a 250.

PS: I learned on a 250 and I know that they can be fun, but they are lacking in many good things that you may have gotten used to on the FZ6.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site

Bump for a very reasonable deal on an obviously well looked after bike with low mileage.

intergalactic

Reaction score
Visit site

I am interested in the bike.

Any interest in a GS500e? With lowering links, people who are about 5'1" can flat foot them. I have one and will sell it when I get a FZ6, but maybe a part trade might work. I have it jacked up for me (6'1") but I can drop it down in about an hour. They are pretty light, nimble and have about 40hp. Very user friendly. Which is why I got it for my first bike.

Even if you aren't interested in a part trade, I am still interested in the bike. I'd prefer an 07, but this is my second most favorite.

Shoot me a PM?

I am selling an all stock blue 2006 FZ6 with 6884 miles. This is a female owned bike which I bought from a dealer last year. There are a few scratches from some slow speed (stopped) tip overs at stop signs, but the bike still looks great as you can see in the photos below. It runs well and includes a cover. It's been garage kept. I am selling because I purchased this as my first bike after my MSF last summer. It's too heavy for me, and I am uncomfortable at not being able to flat foot the bike. I'm moving to a 250 for the time being.

Please PM or email any questions.

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net

I am interested in the bike.

Any interest in a GS500e? With lowering links, people who are about 5'1" can flat foot them. I have one and will sell it when I get a FZ6, but maybe a part trade might work. I have it jacked up for me (6'1") but I can drop it down in about an hour. They are pretty light, nimble and have about 40hp. Very user friendly. Which is why I got it for my first bike.

Even if you aren't interested in a part trade, I am still interested in the bike. I'd prefer an 07, but this is my second most favorite.

Shoot me a PM?

i may know someone lookin for a 500e, pm me. then buy the fz6 and come ride with us

lsherrer

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: '06 FZ6 for sale in Boston: $3575

This is a great bike at a very reasonable price. The scratches are definitely minor. Someone should scoop this up!

ChiliRTF

Reaction score
Visit site

I am not affiliated with the seller in any way, but I just joined the forum to mention on the seller's behalf:

I looked at the bike last week and it's in very nice shape. I'd snap it up myself if I could unload my DR650. The scratches she mentions are very minor, the only wear I noticed was a little on the passenger grab bars from a previous owner using side bags. Definitely worth taking a look at... But what you should really do is buy my DR650 so I can buy it! :D

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site

I am not affiliated with the seller in any way, but I just joined the forum to mention on the seller's behalf:

I looked at the bike last week and it's in very nice shape. I'd snap it up myself if I could unload my DR650. The scratches she mentions are very minor, the only wear I noticed was a little on the passenger grab bars from a previous owner using side bags. Definitely worth taking a look at... But what you should really do is buy my DR650 so I can buy it! :D
I'll vouch for the owner. I bought a Corbin seat from her a month or so back. Good person and straight shooter.

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site

Bump from a fellow Bostonian! That's a very good price I must say.
BTW, how do you like the TU250X? I love its looks and saw it got decent reviews.

ericausand

Reaction score
Visit site

You should put it on ebay starting bid 3200 with no reserve. They will bid it up to 3500 probably.

lsherrer

Reaction score
Visit site

Do you have to be able to ship if you put it on ebay?

I love the Tu250x! It doesn't have power like the FZ6, but it's small and nimble. It's also great around the city.