Social groups

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Good morning everybody! It's about half past seven in saturday morning, I just took the banana-ginger muffins out of the oven and now I'm wondering is there any other way to go to the social groups than User CP? A quick link or something. Or did I miss something here...?

Last edited:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good morning everybody! It's about half past eight in saturday morning, I just took the banana-ginger muffins out of the oven and now I'm wondering is there any other way to go to the social groups than User CP? A quick link or something. Or did I miss something here...?

Hey Bren I need to add a link as through the User control panel is currently the only way.....

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Bren, Hi Dennis,

Please save me a muffin lol. I am at work in the ER, I have been stictching for Britain this morning.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Bren, Hi Dennis,

Please save me a muffin lol. I am at work in the ER, I have been stictching for Britain this morning.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
You work at the ER and you have time to get on the forums! Wholy cow.
No wonder I have to sit in the waiting room for three hours holding my finger on before I can get some serivce.

It's all making since now....lol.

J

jsteinb95

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
You work at the ER and you have time to get on the forums! Wholy cow.
No wonder I have to sit in the waiting room for three hours holding my finger on before I can get some serivce.

It's all making since now....lol.

LMAO!!!!! :thumbup: +1

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am sure that your job is important to comerce and service related? I am also sure that you get a coffee break and may have used the internet at work. This morning was the first time in two months that I managed to get a coffee break. So you and your finger can bloody well hold on:Flip: pardon the pun lol.
Neil

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
what do you do in the ER? One of my good friends is a registered nurse and he just got promoted to head nurse in the local ER... He also rides a 2005 GSX-R 1000 as his first bike... go figure...

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
what do you do in the ER? One of my good friends is a registered nurse and he just got promoted to head nurse in the local ER... He also rides a 2005 GSX-R 1000 as his first bike... go figure...
I am a trained ER nurse, I left ER 3 years ago to teach resuscitation skills to the DR's & Nurses (we call this role clinical nurse manager). I still do over time in ER as I beleive that it is very important as an instructor to have relevant and up to dtae clinical experience.
Actually in my heart I will always be an ER nurse. I love it, what I meant by my previous post was that in the last two months I nor my collegues have managed to tak our mandatory breaks. I was also only pulling the pi$$ about being offended.

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i didn't think you were upset, i just have a lot of friends that do medical stuff so i like to hear about it.
No worries man, I am so lucky with the work that I do. Everyday is like a reality check.
Today I looked after a 20 month old little fella with a head injury. He was beautiful unfortunately his parents don't want him so he is going to be fostered until adoption can be finalised. If I could; I would have him in a heart beat. Last night I got up 6 times with my children. I was well cranky and tired by the time I started my shift at 06.30 am. After seeing this poor un-loved little fella. I felt truly blessed, I have 4 fantastic children and a loving wife. Thats my lottery win right there.

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
That is so sad. I can't imagine that fate ever falling on enyone. My little boy is the most important person, to me, on earth. As my father inlaw said to me a couple of days ago "none of us f*cking ask to be born". Fruity language but this is exactly what he meant. That couple should be ashamed of themselves. But they obviously aren't. They should be sterilised. As my wife has just said to me (I just told her what Neil wrote) - some people shouldn't be allowed to have children. Below a certain level of intelligence shouldn't be allowed to breed

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is so sad. I can't imagine that fate ever falling on enyone. My little boy is the most important person, to me, on earth. As my father inlaw said to me a couple of days ago "none of us f*cking ask to be born". Fruity language but this is exactly what he meant. That couple should be ashamed of themselves. But they obviously aren't. They should be sterilised. As my wife has just said to me (I just told her what Neil wrote) - some people shouldn't be allowed to have children. Below a certain level of intelligence shouldn't be allowed to breed
No sorry, it was his foster parents who brought him into hospital. They have only cared for him for a few weeks. He is a typical toddler. He just slipped and hit his head on a door. His foster folks were mortified. The foster mum was so upset and thought I was going to call social services to report them. Accidents happen. Even though they had only cared for him for two weeks, the love that they had shown him was so evident. He was not going to let go of her hand for love nor money. The foster folks were in there 60's and have cared for aout 10 children. They were really worried that this would effect them carrying on. I don't know the full circumstances around the childs natural family but it breaks your heart.