SoCal Cinco de Mayo Ride

ba4x

Reaction score
Visit site
Nick. I'll ride with you on HWY 94 if you're up to it either of those days. Lemme know...

Sure, I'd love to! I've been meaning to hit HWY-94 / HWY-S2 one of these days. How about Saturday morning?

Just got two Sena SMH10's today, so we can wire up the intercom if you feel like it! And if chomorro joins, he has a set, and all three of us can connect.

nick

Sun Diego FZ6

rides on!
Reaction score
Visit site
Forgot to mention I'm a night owl being a night shifter at work and all. Sunday at noon works best for me. I've actually got a bday BBQ to go to on Saturday.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry it took so long to get some video up of out Cinco de Mayo ride but here it is.

I've never done much video editing stuff but I found some software that seems to work well for me and the next time we ride I'll use a higher resolution.
Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJvJmQzF7G8&list=UUT01b7i_GF9H9-u9N9e22AQ&index=1&feature=plcp]Cinco de Mayo 2012.avi - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry it took so long to get some video up of out Cinco de Mayo ride but here it is.

I've never done much video editing stuff but I found some software that seems to work well for me and the next time we ride I'll use a higher resolution.
Enjoy!
[/url]

Nice vid brother! That was a fun ride! Complete with drama! :BLAA:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Good job editing cliff, next time im doing a thai chi pose too!!!!! :rockon:

Practice makes perfect! That's what I like about our forum members! There are always people doing some form of animated body language.

picture.php