So cal LA - SD

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking to find some new places or other places to ride the twistys live in mission viejo ca just off the 5 down to ride any day especially weekends fairly good car mechanic wanting to mod this here epic 2 wheeled cycle i now got, started riding in march getting better but much to learn hit me up any time.

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There's a very large contingent of SoCal members who get together quite often for rides between L.A. and San Diego. There's even a few that can do weekday rides as well. I'm sure they'll chime in shortly to introduce themselves.
I've had the pleasure of riding with them on numerous occasions and have become quite good friends with alot of them. :thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There's a very large contingent of SoCal members who get together quite often for rides between L.A. and San Diego. There's even a few that can do weekday rides as well. I'm sure they'll chime in shortly to introduce themselves.
I've had the pleasure of riding with them on numerous occasions and have become quite good friends with alot of them. :thumbup:

Well...... There's me n my twin brother.....we like to ride some....sometimes we stop and pet the puppies......nice nice puppies....we like the puppies....
hillbillies.jpg

You can always give me a PM and we've already met. We've got some great rides down here. I want to ride Moholland Drive (The Snake) haven't done that ride yet. :D

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wow , cant stop laughing i joined the forum a few months back after buying the bike have not used to much but over the last few days i can say i am now addicted i was not sure if i was going to keep the fz6 but after putting 5k miles in less than 3 months i know i am now i just want to spend every last dollar on modding and riding, if you would like to ride this weekend let me know i am more than willing to make a trip anywhere in socal for a good ride.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
wow , cant stop laughing i joined the forum a few months back after buying the bike have not used to much but over the last few days i can say i am now addicted i was not sure if i was going to keep the fz6 but after putting 5k miles in less than 3 months i know i am now i just want to spend every last dollar on modding and riding, if you would like to ride this weekend let me know i am more than willing to make a trip anywhere in socal for a good ride.

Sounds good! I really enjoyed the last ride we did up to Idyllwild,Ca.
I'll post up for a ride on Saturday.