Snow

sweber_7

Reaction score
Visit site
In the past 3 weeks we've gotten around 2 feet of snow!!!:eek: I think i'm going to go crazy before spring comes!:banghead:

Shafe716

Reaction score
Visit site
In the past 3 weeks we've gotten around 2 feet of snow!!!:eek: I think i'm going to go crazy before spring comes!:banghead:

I have a very simple solution.... Move out of the frozen tundra! ;)

You could always go hang out on the water tower with your buds and partake!

Partake? Is there a drink, drank, or drunk rule in effect that I'm unaware of?:iconbeer:

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If I lived there I'd own a big, bad assed, supercharged snowmobile! Man that looks like fun!

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

We've been lucky in Kentucky and not gotten that much snow where I'm at. The snow will melt away soon enough though, just hang in there and you'll be enjoying 90+ degree weather in just a few months. :rockon:

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Partake? Is there a drink, drank, or drunk rule in effect that I'm unaware of?:iconbeer:

Wisconsin= the home of the kids on "That 70s Show" who are always hanging out on the watertower with some graffiti materials and smoking "funny cigarettes".

I feel your pain. Not this year yet, though, thank goodness. Sometimes though I wish we would just get a big storm instead of daily snow showers. Those suckers make the roads slick.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I HATE snow.... I only live here because we have great careers that would be hard to find elsewhere. I really love my job and they love me and do a fine job at showing it. ;) She's doing just as well at her job too. She doesn't like it as much but still makes a great living at it.

Perhaps a day will come that I can sell out here and move to a warmer place and not have much for wants and needs.

T

TheVmaxrider

Almost 3ft of snow here and winter is just starting:( At this rate we will have a ton by March and it won't melt off until May....

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup - got dumped on here too. But I hear Iowa was getting freezing rain, so I will take the snow any day.

I was thinking about moving somewhere warm while I shoveled tonight, but my extreme dislike of bugs and humidity pretty muched cemented my stay in WI. :(

sweber_7

Reaction score
Visit site
Yup - got dumped on here too. But I hear Iowa was getting freezing rain, so I will take the snow any day.

I was thinking about moving somewhere warm while I shoveled tonight, but my extreme dislike of bugs and humidity pretty muched cemented my stay in WI. :(

Where about in Wisconsin are you?

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sparta - where are you?

And - here is a pict of that oh-so-lovely white stuff we have hanging around the house right now. I really don't like it much...

nanner6282

Reaction score
Visit site
hey, i'm close to milwaukee. got lots of snow here too. it might hit 40 by the weekend though. ooooo...a thaw?? most likely not. I'm ready for spring!!!!

bottomedout39

Reaction score
Visit site
I know how you feel, I bought my FZ last weekend and now this weekend, they say it's going to snow. I have to get the best out of the next couple days.