Smoke LED Tail light with integrated turn signal

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD!

Brighter than the oem tail light.

Smoke LED Tail light with integrated turn signal. Item has been used for a few months. Replaced it with the one from Moto Dynamic but this one is brighter.

What's included?
- Tail light unit with housing, smoke screen, LED PCB epoxied to the housing.
- Sub harness that connects directly with bike's main harness.
- Flasher sub harness with load resistors to keep the flashing rate. Connects directly to bike's main harness.

No modification required to your bike's original wiring. Just use the items included to replace your original tail light and flashers, plug in and you're done. If you have an electronic relay to control the flashing rate of the flashers, you can bypass the load resistors.

Note on pictures: Used a 9v battery to turn on the LEDs. It is much brighter when connected to the motorcycle.

Smoke screen has no scratch. Housing has some scratches when I pulled the item out of my bike (not visible once installed). You can get the LED PCB for cheaper but they don't come with housing nor harness and you have to install and wire everything.

SOLD!

Last edited:

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
Someone asked me about the clips that's holding the screen. Here is a close up of the clips.

Sorry about the confusion here on who is buying it. I am getting so many PM on this item and I'm having a hard time keeping track of who said is interested.

So PDF it seems you were the first to post a reply to say you are interested. So I'll hold it for you, just hurry and make a Paypal transfer. You are scaring the customers away :eek:

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Someone asked me about the clips that's holding the screen. Here is a close up of the clips.

Sorry about the confusion here on who is buying it. I am getting so many PM on this item and I'm having a hard time keeping track of who said is interested.

So PDF it seems you were the first to post a reply to say you are interested. So I'll hold it for you, just hurry and make a Paypal transfer. You are scaring the customers away :eek:

I have to back out...(see earlier post)....sorry guys....

Johnsonty

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey when did you order you're motodynamic light I've been wanting one but they seen to be out of stock with no estimated arrival to be back in stock, does anyone know where to but one if these?