Smart Water kits to give away

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi
Spooky !!!, :;) I have one to send you (returned as was not required) so send me your home address to my work email (see earlier in this thread) and I'll send it to you.

Regards

Mark

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ditto ;) i dropped in to see the october meet pics and noticed your post.

Hi Finboz.

Sorry no more kits to give away as the one mentioned in the earlier message last week was a return, hence why I had it to give.

If I have any left after the 2008 NEC show, I'll mention this.

Regards.

Mark

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dear all.

Just to let you know that following a very successful time with Bike Safe at the recent 2008 NEC Bike show, I’m very sorry to say that I don’t have any free Smart Water kits left over.

During the time that I was there (6 days delivering short bike theft talks, with 2 additional days on the 27-28/11, talking about Bike Safe across the Country ) and at the end of the Bike Safe taster sessions I spoke close to 1000 persons on this matter.

Throughout this I was giving away FOC Smart Water bike kits as well as Lock 2 Lock starter kits; to those who following the talk realised they needed some additional security measures to prevent theft of their pride and joy. With this in mind over £1600 worth of kits were provided.

I’d like to thank Smart Water SmartWater - Home and Lock 2 Lock Lock2Lock | L2L | Bike Security Scheme. for supplying these free kits.

Hope you and yours have a great Christmas and New Year.:thumbup:

Regards

Mark;)