Skip class to go ride?

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I am in class right now and learning about Astronomy, that is all fine and dandy, but the day is suppose to get 70 degrees!, Missouri is starting to warm up! I have another class Adv American Gov. (I just love saying that....) I still have a 3rd class after that but im skipping it, its ok I have an A in there and and and its such a nice day! So Im taking off early to head home and pick up the bike, I would of road it this morning but the roads were wet and on top of that I live 1 hour away from school. Hope the weather warms up around the fellow fz6er's and then the other bikes :)

Sparky10

Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't say don't let class get in the way of college, I said don't let class get in the way of the college experience. But I guess some smilies would have went a long way in showing the joking tone meant by that statement.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't say don't let class get in the way of college, I said don't let class get in the way of the college experience. But I guess some smilies would have went a long way in showing the joking tone meant by that statement.

LOL I took it as a serious statement, it looked serious. LOL sorry

sonic

Reaction score
Visit site
I wish I could skip my class this evening to take advantage of the 70 degree weather (keep in mind, north texas has received quite a bit of chilliness lately) but it is calculus and I have a test....