Show us your bum!!! (exhaust pipes)

MattyA

Reaction score
Visit site
hey all
just joined and wanna see the differnt exhausts out there, mine is an australian made, sounds great an looks cool. (staintune)

so heres mine and show pics of your pipes

mattya-albums-fz6-trippin-road-picture2665-image005.jpg

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure there is already a thread on the different exhaust out there, but here is a picture of mine.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey all
just joined and wanna see the differnt exhausts out there, mine is an australian made, sounds great an looks cool. (staintune)

so heres mine and show pics of your pipes

mattya-albums-fz6-trippin-road-picture2665-image005.jpg

Nice pipes.....Weird thing i rang Staintune, and e-mailed them recently....and thery told me theydont do pipes for the FZ6???????? :confused:

I bet they sound nice...most Staintunes do...anyway, here's a picture of my Two Brothers Titanium's with no Db killers for ya.

View attachment 8748

Oh and by the way, welcome, nice to see another Aussie in here!

:thumbup:

Last edited:

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here are my Carbon Two Bros with silencers.

Attachments

• DSC03711.JPG
    DSC03711.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 82

MattyA

Reaction score
Visit site
hi guys
thats strange that staintune dont do a fz6 pipe? mine are actually printed with yam fz6 on one of the brackets, but as far as i know staintune is a small backyard buisness so maybe they were made as a one off.

i got mine on ebay (i never moved so fast when i saw them listed on there) and for 500 bucks i was doin backflips.

StealthFZ6N

Reaction score
Visit site
Matty,

You got a bargain there. Im stunned, ive also called staintune and been told they dont make pipes for the FZ6. Have they got any sort of part no or serial no. on them? Have always liked staintune and they seem to have a pretty consistent sound no matter what bike theyre on. Look sweet too.

Thanks
Stealth

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I spoke to staintune back in 04/05, and they had them in the trial stage. A while later they contacted me and said they wouldnt make them, because to keep legal(which they have to do if made here, where imported ones dont have to be legal) they would not get enough power gain to justify them. So when i saw them a while back i was shocked to.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is the rear of mine with the can wolf had modified(this is not the home mod note the size of the outlet, and the pipe is totally peferated)

MattyA

Reaction score
Visit site
nah no number just that they are for fz6, i looked at the other pipes and all the ones i saw had a t piece for the two cans where the staintune is a y piece.

ive had lots of ppl comment on the sound of them.