Shot this pic in Delaware(Indian River)

MarkG813

Reaction score
Visit site
This is great! i go to Indian River or Lewes every weekend to fish for flounder during the summer. They usually have more luck than i do.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is great! i go to Indian River or Lewes every weekend to fish for flounder during the summer. They usually have more luck than i do.

We have a few buoys and the light house where you are at. Actually, headed to IR next week to pull more buoys:thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Jersey has little hole in the wall places that are second to none for sea food.

I was a tech at a surgical supply co. in Jersey and worked on the incubators that Jersey Shell Fish Commission used for testing catches. I used to hang out with old Italian guys from the old country that would fill flat bottom boats to the gunnels with crab! I know some killer secrets of how to get them babies quick!:thumbup:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its an osprey, like most birds, they mate for life and return to the same nest every year:cheer:

Only problem for us....we cant service the navigational aid until mating season (babies fly away) is over.

I'll take that over the Cormorants, who puke fish on you when you get close to the nest.:eek:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome! Missed this post.. Aruba totally got in the way of forum browsing :rolleyes: :rof: