Short mountain bike vid from a week ago

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome! I tried taking my girlfriend mountain biking with me the other day and she was having none of it haha. The trail was a bit more technical though.

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What up fellow mountain bikers!

My dream is a long motorcycle ride out to Moab, Utah where I could rent a nice Yeti from Poison Spider bikes and grunt through Slick Rock and The Whole Enchilada for a few days. After that? Cart myself around the whole midwest, of course!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

My dream is a long motorcycle ride out to Moab, Utah where I could rent a nice Yeti from Poison Spider bikes and grunt through Slick Rock and The Whole Enchilada for a few days. After that? Cart myself around the whole midwest, of course!

Pretty good dream! :thumbup:

I've never been, but the whole slick rock thing does look like fun.

Luckily, we have loads of great trails here on East coast!

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That would be awesome. When i take my fz around lake michigan (was supposed to be this year, but got postponed due to school) im gonna rent a bike up in copper harbor (upper peninsula). Supposed to be some Pretty awesome mountain biking. A lot closer than utah, too.

Brew

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking trail!!! I'm done with MTB for the summer because I'm mainly a roadie but I really like my NINER a lot. The last time I was out though I had like 8 ticks on me, disgusting little things...

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking trail!!! I'm done with MTB for the summer because I'm mainly a roadie but I really like my NINER a lot. The last time I was out though I had like 8 ticks on me, disgusting little things...

I do the roadie thing too, but mainly to keep in shape. I get out on the road bike 2-3 times a week :D

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When it started with what sounded like a banjo, I got a little scared as to where things were going :eek:. Nice video, and all in all very nice soundtrack :).

The soundtrack would make even more sense if you knew my wife :rof:

She's a *monster* when it comes to being in ridiculously good cardio shape.. and when it comes to consuming food and beer on her non-diet days :D

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I hear you on that one. I have yet to get out there myself. In the meanwhile I watch this..., an oldie but a goodie.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcWAlvp-fyM"]Moab MTB 1993 - Youtube[/ame]

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man Erci, you do it all(bikes, motorcycles, snowboarding). :rockon:

Are you a runner?:confused:

No.. but I do enjoy baking :rof:

I've loved all 2-wheeled things since I was a little kid. The only reason I got into snowboarding was because Winter was driving me mad due to inability to ride a bicycle! (when we get snowed in)