Shocked,stunned & a little bruised

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well last wed night I was coming home at midnight(as usual)when I came to some roadworks closing my route home so I take a detour.I'm coming up to this roundabout,just about to enter it when "bam"I hit this speedhump size bump.My hands breifly came off the bars but by the time I got them back it was too late:eek:, the next thing I know is I'm on top of the bike sliding through the roundabout.Long story short,manage to ride it home(no front brake,only 3k)got it to the bikeshop the next day(on trailer)now waiting to get it accessed.All I copped was some sore fingers & a badly corked left calf muscle(I think it hooked the gear shifter because its bent also):(

Sorry to hear about your off mate, luckily you didn't have too many injuries so that's good to hear :thumbup:
Hope the bike gets sorted soon.

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
great. sorry for what happened. i somehow missed this post and did not see it earlier. you claimed from insurance or you repaired out of your own pocket?

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
great. sorry for what happened. i somehow missed this post and did not see it earlier. you claimed from insurance or you repaired out of your own pocket?

Both,I had to pay a $500 excess & they covered the rest(incl all my gear):thumbup: