She's been a great first bike but it's time to sell

nixter

Reaction score
Visit site
My FZ6 was the first bike I bought after completing my riding course. She has been an excellent first bike but the time has come to sell. I would always recommend this bike to any rider, new or experienced. It has the ability to be anything you want it to be, for any level of rider. This being said, I bought a 79 CB750F SS back in February and other than a trip to Cali on the FZ I can count on one hand the number of times I've ridden it. The ol' CB has my heart now. This isn't your dad's CB mind you. I've stripped most of the extraneous bits off and gone for a minimal brat look. Oh, and the custom exhaust makes Harley riders blush. I'll use the money from the sale to finish the mods to CB and get some repairs done on my M5. I want to thank this amazing community for all the help you've provided! I'll probably have a few more questions before she's gone! lol.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My FZ6 was the first bike I bought after completing my riding course. She has been an excellent first bike but the time has come to sell. I would always recommend this bike to any rider, new or experienced. It has the ability to be anything you want it to be, for any level of rider. This being said, I bought a 79 CB750F SS back in February and other than a trip to Cali on the FZ I can count on one hand the number of times I've ridden it. The ol' CB has my heart now. This isn't your dad's CB mind you. I've stripped most of the extraneous bits off and gone for a minimal brat look. Oh, and the custom exhaust makes Harley riders blush. I'll use the money from the sale to finish the mods to CB and get some repairs done on my M5. I want to thank this amazing community for all the help you've provided! I'll probably have a few more questions before she's gone! lol.

Don't be a stranger! Many of us have gone to other bikes but remain with this awesome community! :D

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
My FZ6 was the first bike I bought after completing my riding course.
This being said, I bought a 79 CB750F SS back in February and the ol' CB has my heart now.

Ironically, my first street motorcycle when I was 16, was a 1979 CB750F (Black with red stripes), and my current motorcycle is an FZ6.

But, I don't have great memories of the CB besides it being my first bike. It didn't handle well and had a bad electrical problem.... It also didn't help that I ripped out the stock airbox for individual EMGO filters but never rejetted it properly.

I always wanted a CB1100F though, at least until the Intercepter 1000R came out!