shark evoline 3

Tagger

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys,

I'm in the market for a new helmet. Been researching a bit and ended up looking at the shark evoline 3 as an option. I was wondering if anybody has experience with this helmet and/or others in this pricebracket (3-400 euro range).

The thing i'm most affraid of is the chin/lid-mechanism. there seems to be a trick to it (open lid first before opening the chin and vice versa).
I'm an avid "opening/closing my chinpiece about a million times while riding"-guy (whenever i'm on a slow road open it, faster/dangerous roads close it) so i hope i can get a hang of it fast ;)

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
The thing i'm most affraid of is the chin/lid-mechanism. there seems to be a trick to it (open lid first before opening the chin and vice versa).
I'm an avid "opening/closing my chinpiece about a million times while riding"-guy (whenever i'm on a slow road open it, faster/dangerous roads close it) so i hope i can get a hang of it fast ;)

On the Shark website, they state "’’Auto-up’’ device for unlocking the visor and chin bar simultaniously" and "Opening / closing system more simple : Chinbar and main shield now united in a single movement."

So I think they've worked out the issue :)

Grtz,

Degake

p.s. The Shark Evoline series 3 "Moovit Lumi KLU" (linky) looks cool :D

Last edited: