shad seat is on the way?? I hope!!

cspan

Reaction score
Visit site
Just won a bid on ebay for a shad seat. It says it is from shadusa it was a demo seat ?? It only cost $199 I hope I did not get ripped off !! Just checked and they posted another seat ??? Fingers crossed it all works out.

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
I was the first bidder in the previous shad seat auction.
Nice to see that an other forum member won it.
I guess it won't be any different than brand new.

cspan

Reaction score
Visit site
That's what it says and i'm hoping for. They have another one like I said before. I will let you know how it turns out when it shows up, or did you get the shad seat from the other auction ?

cspan

Reaction score
Visit site
Nope, no luck yet ! The estimate delivery time was aug.6 - aug.12 ? Have not heard anything. Should I be concerned ? First time ordering anything from ebay !

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
I wouldn't be concerned. Did they give you a tracking number? If the package doesn't arrive after the last estimated day, I would contact the seller and go from there. But no need to get worried just yet. I have had numerous transactions on eBay without issue.

cspan

Reaction score
Visit site
No tracking number... Still shows it has not been shipped through ebay ??Fingers still crossed cause I really want the seat!!

stetsonxd

Reaction score
Visit site
yea i usually wait until the last estimated delivery date and then ask the seller whats going on.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would contact the seller if it doesn't even say it's been shipped yet. That's more than a little delayed.

They just might not have marked it as shipped - I forget to do that all the time!. If you paid via PayPal, you've got nothing to worry about - they will credit your money if the goods never arrive, but remember be a little patient. I once sold parts to Spain - from Australia it took 6 weeks to get there AND I sent it via airmail........ Just stay in touch with the seller :)

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
They just might not have marked it as shipped - I forget to do that all the time!. If you paid via PayPal, you've got nothing to worry about - they will credit your money if the goods never arrive, but remember be a little patient. I once sold parts to Spain - from Australia it took 6 weeks to get there AND I sent it via airmail........ Just stay in touch with the seller :)

That's a very possible situation. A pleasant message to the seller can help to clear things up and shed some light on the situation as a whole. Just peace of mind. Remember to be polite (and patient as stated above). :thumbup:

Mta1981

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok..... so I also won the auction for the seat two days ago for 199. The seller has no communication, I sent an email 4 days ago before the auction ended and no response. I paid via paypal. The seller re listed the item again, so wtf. Plus I don't need it now because I bought an FZ8 today lol.

Last edited:

cspan

Reaction score
Visit site
Well..... No seat going to try and call shadusa and see if they even know about the ebay site shadoutlet. Will post a update when/if I find anything figured out.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well..... No seat going to try and call shadusa and see if they even know about the ebay site shadoutlet. Will post a update when/if I find anything figured out.

Remember it was ESTIMATED delivery time. Have you actually contacted the seller yet? Maybe you should do that first.

Mta1981

Reaction score
Visit site
I've sent the seller 3 emails and I've gotten no response. I'm contacting ebay about a refund. And how could 2 of us won the same item? They had 2 of the same seats on display and they re listed the item a third time? Makes no sense

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
I saw this listing a few weeks ago and was about to purchase when I got an unsettling feeling. Don't know what it was. I hope it turns out well for you.

cspan

Reaction score
Visit site
Great news !!!! Just received email conformation with a tracking number for the seat !!! :rockon:

Floridianson

Reaction score
Visit site
Hope yours takes care of the numb butt. I just ordered the TS and hope it works out as the price is numbing my mind.

cspan

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got the seat !!! It is pretty much brand new still has the tags on it ! Going to test it out tomorrow.