Sept. 19th is Talk like a pirate day! Arrrrghhhh!

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Dont forget to change your Facebook language to Pirate too! See what all of your hearties are up to.

untitled.jpg

crazy dave

Reaction score
Visit site
ok so didnt go riding, rain:<, but i did just remember that last night I had a really weird dream. I was actually imprisoned by a pirate and he shot me in the head but didnt die. No lie!...maybe its a sign that i should participate in the day

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
ok so didnt go riding, rain:<, but i did just remember that last night I had a really weird dream. I was actually imprisoned by a pirate and he shot me in the head but didnt die. No lie!...maybe its a sign that i should participate in the day

AARGHH!!! Ya got THAT right, MATEY!!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I laughed so hard when i read the thread title....MP came i to see what the fuss was about! Lol1

I think i am going to lobby for "Talk like a pirate day" public holiday...how funny would that be!

:D

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
I laughed so hard when i read the thread title....MP came i to see what the fuss was about! Lol1

I think i am going to lobby for "Talk like a pirate day" public holiday...how funny would that be!

:D

Oh its a great time! A few years ago while at work I just started assigning random people I didn't know pirate names when they came to ask me questions. "Well Theresa Two Thumbs..." I found everybody took offense to having either the peg leg added to their name "Richard PegLeg Nixon" or having toes removed "Nancy Nine Toes"

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wonder if Honda offers lessons in "pirate speak" when they sell a CBR 600 RRRRRRRR! As Mikey (Ozzieboy) likes to say...."those bloody Pirate bikes"...

:spank:

Iethius

Who?
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh its a great time! A few years ago while at work I just started assigning random people I didn't know pirate names when they came to ask me questions. "Well Theresa Two Thumbs..." I found everybody took offense to having either the peg leg added to their name "Richard PegLeg Nixon" or having toes removed "Nancy Nine Toes"

LOL, that's awesome, my new pirate name is Tapeworm Ted.
Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr me harty.

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WHAAAAAT THE $#^&$*@!??? PIRATES DAY??? OK, I'm backin' this. ARRRGH ME HEARTIES!!! Oh wait, it's not today, sorry.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Avast me hartys
Yesterday I did a bit of talking like a Pirate with the family (OK it was a day too late but I had to make up for it).

IMG_3383.JPG

IMG_3379.JPG

IMG_3371.JPG

IMG_3365.JPG

Picasa Web Albums - Martin - 090920 zeilen...

The kids had a lot of fun learning all the (English) pirate jargon, with lots of steady as she goes, splice the mainbrace, and calling out to the people who were having a drink at the numerous cafes "avast ye land lubbers" :thumbup:

Last edited:

vrsbrazil

Reaction score
twitter.com
Avast me hartys
Yesterday I did a bit of talking like a Pirate with the family (OK it was a day too late but I had to make up for it).

IMG_3383.JPG

IMG_3379.JPG

IMG_3371.JPG

IMG_3365.JPG

Picasa Web Albums - Martin - 090920 zeilen...

The kids had a lot of fun learning all the (English) pirate jargon, with lots of steady as she goes, splice the mainbrace, and calling out to the people who were having a drink at the numerous cafes "avast ye land lubbers" :thumbup:
Grrrrrrrreat photos! Hope your family enjoyed it me heartie!