Selling my bike, PARTING MODS

terrorstorm

Reaction score
Visit site
I need to sell my bike to pay for next semester's tuition :( Sad day. Anyways I'm selling them cheap, I need to sell them quickly. All items are in excellent condition.

Take the whole package for $1000 OBO or also selling individually OBO. Picture requests taken.

Two Brother Dual Carbon Fiber Exhaust w/ P1-X Powertips, rear turn signals and FE kit - only about 1K miles on them, great condition (words cannot describe how good it sounds) - $650
P1-X Powertip Inserts for exhaust (Work much better than P1)- $55
DynoJet Power Commander III USB (Fuel re-mapper, allows you to adjust fuel injection levels for power, increase miles per gallon, etc) - $200 SOLD!!!!
Yamaha Official red Lower Cowling/Fairing/Belly Pan - like new - $200
Red Puig windscreen - $40
New K&N High Flow air filter - $30
Clear mini front turn signals - $40
HJC Black Gloss Sport CL-SP Helmet - $80
Silver and Gold Mirrored Shields for HJC Helmet (looks sweet) - $20 each
Olympia vented riding gloves - $10
Winter wind/water resistant Riding Gloves - $20
Extra bright Xenon whites headlights for both headlights (H7 & H4) - $20

Thank you for looking!

ifzx3q.jpg

Last edited:

even89

Reaction score
Visit site
hi

how loud are the bros with the insert compared to the leovince with db killers? maybe i buy them

terrorstorm

Reaction score
Visit site
hi

how loud are the bros with the insert compared to the leovince with db killers? maybe i buy them

The Two Bros exhaust sounds incredible! I absolutely love it. The inserts make it PERFECT. I think the volume with the inserts couldn't be better, louder, or quieter. It's just right. It still has that awesome sound, but not give you a headache loud. It's winter now so I'm driving a car, but during the summer I would leave at 6am everyday for work, never have had a complaint and my neighbors on either side of me are 70+ years old.