seat test

FZ6771

Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased 3 seats for for 2 FZ6's The Yamaha gel, Corbin and TS . I added one inch more cushion to the stock Yamaha seat and the Yamaha gel seat.Not much better then I got a Corbin seat way better than the Yamaha seats. Then got the French made Top Sellerie seat off ebay shipped from France in 2 weeks. The TS seat is the way to go for me I really like this seat its the same price as the made in the U.S. Corbin. The Corbin is a very good seat too and Very well made.

clunk

Apprentice
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the comparison, any details on why one is that much better than the others? Padding? Seating position? Material? Construction?

Also curious why you bought the TS seat thru eBay rather than the TS website.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i have had the corbin and ts seats... both are excelent.. way better than stocker.. id have to admit that for "my" long distance travel, the TS was definitly the way to go.. but the corbin is a very very close 2nd imo... good review though :)

FZ6771

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the comparison, any details on why one is that much better than the others? Padding? Seating position? Material? Construction?

Also curious why you bought the TS seat thru eBay rather than the TS website.

the TS is more comfy than the corbin the corbin is firmer and made better with leather. I used ebay because the website sucked

FZ6771

Reaction score
Visit site
i have had the corbin and ts seats... both are excelent.. way better than stocker.. id have to admit that for "my" long distance travel, the TS was definitly the way to go.. but the corbin is a very very close 2nd imo... good review though :)

I agree the Corbin is a very close 2nd and for most riders I think it will be a huge advantage over the stock seat . But if you don't take long rides and you're under 40 the stock will most likely work fine. For me the TS or Corbin seat are worth the $450 the other must do mod for me is a Penske shock.