Seat Cowl Pics(as promised)

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here they are. Also included are my Rizoma grips and Pazzo levers as well as my new mirrors inspired by LuckyIrish.:thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice! :thumbup: What do you think of the grips so far? I've had my eye on them.

blitzcraig

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
that is sweet. is the screen totally blacked out?! i like the seat the most... i don't think i ever really plan on riding two up so that's on my list of things for sure.

smist

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, your bike looks great:thumbup:

Only just had mine a while, but I can see this modding can become a bit infectious.

Just love those grips!

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
that is sweet. is the screen totally blacked out?! i like the seat the most... i don't think i ever really plan on riding two up so that's on my list of things for sure.

Yes, the screen is a Puig racing screen solid black. I don't ever get down low enough to look through the screen.

smist

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't know much about this stuff yet - do the grips come with their own weights as well? Is that a knurled rubber surface on them, or are they ally? Last question, how much did you pay for them?

Cheers.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is one good lookin' bike....congrats...sweeeeeeeeeet!!! Seat cowl looks awesome.:rockon::cheer:

blitzcraig

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i don't think i ever really look through the screen either. is there much to changing the turn signals like that? if i had to pick one cosmetic thing i do not like about the stock bike are the bug eye signals.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good JSW.

How do you like those mirrors? I read LuckyIrish's post regarding them, but I'd like a second opinion. They look sweet, but hows the visibility?

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Love those grips! A question: what's their diameter in relation to the stock grips? I've put Grip Puppies on my stock grips, and the extra diameter worked wonders for my XXL hands, they just don't look as trick as yours. :drool:

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i don't think i ever really look through the screen either. is there much to changing the turn signals like that? if i had to pick one cosmetic thing i do not like about the stock bike are the bug eye signals.

Not difficult at all.

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't know much about this stuff yet - do the grips come with their own weights as well? Is that a knurled rubber surface on them, or are they ally? Last question, how much did you pay for them?

Cheers.

Yes on the bar ends, the grips are billet aluminum. PJs Parts

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good JSW.

How do you like those mirrors? I read LuckyIrish's post regarding them, but I'd like a second opinion. They look sweet, but hows the visibility?

I just put the mirrors on last night. I only had a chance to ride to the Gym today which is only a two mile round trip. The mirrors are very small,so it is difficult for me to see as much as I would like to see with them. I will toy around with them before I decide if I want to keep them.