Scorpion Slip-ons

Reaction score
Visit site
So I purchased a set of Scorpion Slip-ons for the Fazer from Amazon for $730 with Tax.

I was debating between the Carbon Fiber or the Titanium as both were the same price... I know I do not want Stainless Steel as it turns yellow.

I've heard that the Carbon Fiber could crack over time but they just look so sick and that Titanium will have a bit of purple discolouring which is kind of cool in my opinion.

So what do you guys think? I still have until Morning to change my order.
Should I stick with the Titanium or go with Carbon Fiber, also; if you have an opinion about the stainless steel that you could clime in that'll be great as the Stainless steel is over $100 cheaper.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry that deal on craigslist didn't work out for you. Post photos when you get them on your bike.

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the carbon Scorpion slip-ons, and it sounds better, in my opinion, than a mates steel can exhaust.

The carbon fibre absorbs some of that 'tinny' sound and just sound a bit deeper.

Each to his own, but I bought my cans 2nd hand, and I've had them for over 6mths and they still look brand new.

Cheers,
Rick

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
So I purchased a set of Scorpion Slip-ons for the Fazer from Amazon for $730 with Tax.

I was debating between the Carbon Fiber or the Titanium as both were the same price... I know I do not want Stainless Steel as it turns yellow.

I've heard that the Carbon Fiber could crack over time but they just look so sick and that Titanium will have a bit of purple discolouring which is kind of cool in my opinion.

So what do you guys think? I still have until Morning to change my order.
Should I stick with the Titanium or go with Carbon Fiber, also; if you have an opinion about the stainless steel that you could clime in that'll be great as the Stainless steel is over $100 cheaper.

I have stainless steel ones and they are not yellow. They have been on the bike for few years already. the original owner installed them after few months he rolled the bike off the dealer's floor in 2008.

Reaction score
Visit site
Actually, change of the plans.

The guy on CL actually called me back, I just came back from picking up the exhaust. Its a Leo Vince Titanium exhaust with a mid pipe as well that will be replacing the catalytic converter.

It was an offer that I couldn't resist. $250 for the the whole thing so the hour drive was well worth it. I'll post pictures and videos once I'm done with the instillation so that will be posted in the morning. :)

Cheers! :rockon:

AthensGA37

Reaction score
Visit site
Actually, change of the plans.

The guy on CL actually called me back, I just came back from picking up the exhaust. Its a Leo Vince Titanium exhaust with a mid pipe as well that will be replacing the catalytic converter.

It was an offer that I couldn't resist. $250 for the the whole thing so the hour drive was well worth it. I'll post pictures and videos once I'm done with the instillation so that will be posted in the morning. :)

Cheers! :rockon:

I wish there was more fz CL users around here. I never see parts on the CL here other than just 04-06 bikes for sale. Congrats though, sounds like a great deal!