Scorpion + Givi - The Solution Prototype

midnightfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
This has been a question that has been troubling quite a few of us for a while now. I had been having trouble getting a proper answer on whether it would work or not.
So, I thought it time to sort it out.
I've been developing a new exhaust bracket to work with the Scorpion exhaust and Givi 351FZ. I purchased the Scorpion exhaust in round carbon fibre.
My prototype is near completion. The bracket will be going in for black powder coating once the fitting is perfected. I thought it important for the bracket to follow the lines of the Scorpion can bracket. I believe it should work with any fender eliminator. All bolts of the bracket are hidden from view.
The engineers I've used will be able to make more if anyone is interested.
Please let me know if you're interested, and any feedback.

midnightfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the oval cans will fit inside the brackets, in fact most aftermarket exhausts should. It will be a matter of testing each of them.
If there is enough interest it won't be too much trouble to make a bracket to fit flush with the scorpion oval cans. I've been thinking of changing to the oval cans now that the conical ends are available. If you're interested, let me know.