scorpian hangers? where to buy?

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
i could use hangers for the pipes, there where none on it and i am sick of wireing it up just to have it break. as much as i like the look of no hangers if i cant figure something out over the winter i will have to buy some, problem is where?? i have been looking for a few days and no luck on just the hangers any body have a clue where to get them??

tweak89

Reaction score
Visit site
i could use hangers for the pipes, there where none on it and i am sick of wireing it up just to have it break. as much as i like the look of no hangers if i cant figure something out over the winter i will have to buy some, problem is where?? i have been looking for a few days and no luck on just the hangers any body have a clue where to get them??

Umm..what? How did they come not to have them?

Have you tried going to the Scorpion website and filling out the "Contact Us" form? They have great customer support.

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
Umm..what? How did they come not to have them?

Have you tried going to the Scorpion website and filling out the "Contact Us" form? They have great customer support.

it was like that when we got the bike, it had the pipes but not the hangers. not super suprized by this as the original owner was stupid. (i know he is/was stupid or i would not have the bike in the first place)

and i shall have to try the customer support.. didnt even cross my mind.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I tried ordering DB Killers (for my new style Scorps) directly form them (come stock in Europe but NOT in the US). They wouldn't sell them to me (as I'm not Europe)... friggin dumb. I ship internationally on occassion, its not that big a deal. Bought my Carb Mate (syncronizer) from Britin about a year ago, wasn't a big deal....

Scott

tweak89

Reaction score
Visit site
I tried ordering DB Killers (for my new style Scorps) directly form them (come stock in Europe but NOT in the US). They wouldn't sell them to me (as I'm not Europe)... friggin dumb. I ship internationally on occassion, its not that big a deal. Bought my Carb Mate (syncronizer) from Britin about a year ago, wasn't a big deal....

Scott

That is odd, I would imagine that some sort of testing is required for some obscure US emissions standard that they may not want to pay for.

I contacted them about what type of adhesive they use on the Scorpion emblems (I moved mine) and they answered within the hour and asked for my address so they could send me some new ones.

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
I contacted them about what type of adhesive they use on the Scorpion emblems (I moved mine) and they answered within the hour and asked for my address so they could send me some new ones.

well it's been about 2 weeks and nothing.. guess i will have to try again and see if it gets noticed this time.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
You could make your own. If you look at pics of the system (some in my signature link) you can see it's quite a simple system. Quite an easy option if you can't get hold of Scorpion.

You would need a strip of thin stainless steel about an inch thick, bend it to shape and drill two holes. For the rubber part that sits in between that and the pipes, a rubber doormar could be cut up. Only hald a mm thick.

These bolt onto a T-shaped thingy. That would require someone welding a pipe to a bit of metal plate about 1mm thick and drilling and tapping each end, then drill a couple more holes on the metal plate that bolts would go through to attach it to the bike.

Easy peasy for a bodger. Except for me I'd have to get someone with welding gear for the last bit as I don't have those tools!

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
well they said to basicly call parts unlimited and get one from them..

does anybody have install pics that show the hangers and how they mount?? if not i may just make something different and keep the "clean" look of the can with no hanger.