Saturday meeting

mtakacs

Reaction score
mtakacs.eu
every mounth's first saturday there is a meeting for motors at Citadella, Budapest, Hungary. This was the first time when I was there too. This is on a small hill in the center of the town. There is always some motors. You can see a part of the meeting [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rj5WrmEGew"]in this video[/ame].
When there is a daylight time at 5.00 pm all the motors going down from the hill and going for a short trip in the town.
There is another video. On this you can see about 1/4 of the trip.
The second video. On this you can find me at 3.48

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Nagyon jo! A felesegem Magyar, es az en felesegem huga motorozik Magyarorsagon. 24c Budapesten ma...Szuper!

mtakacs

Reaction score
mtakacs.eu
Nagyon jo! A felesegem Magyar, es az en felesegem huga motorozik Magyarorsagon. 24c Budapesten ma...Szuper!

Köszönöm a magyar szavakat. Jó érzés volt látni őket.

Thanks the hungarian words. It was a good feel to see the answer in my language :thumbup:

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife is Hungarian (from Mosonmagyarovar), and we've been over many times. Love it there. TONS of motorcycles everywhere, from the big cruisers to sport bikes, to touring bikes, to little mini scooters and electrics for getting around town. Everyone rides, from kids to grandparents. Lots and lots of places to go and see. My wife's sister rides a lot with her boyfriend (they both ride), and she's even been a model in some Hungarian biker mags!!

mtakacs

Reaction score
mtakacs.eu
My wife is Hungarian (from Mosonmagyarovar), and we've been over many times. Love it there. TONS of motorcycles everywhere, from the big cruisers to sport bikes, to touring bikes, to little mini scooters and electrics for getting around town. Everyone rides, from kids to grandparents. Lots and lots of places to go and see. My wife's sister rides a lot with her boyfriend (they both ride), and she's even been a model in some Hungarian biker mags!!

I'm glad you love to be here in Hungary. I'm living in Budapest. There is a lot of bike too, but it is not simple to ride in the city. Car drivers are not too helpful. I like to ride out of the town.
Ones you come to Hungary, we can ride an afternoon, if you wish.