Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
They are saying that over 1 billion people will be watching the wedding LIVE on TV. Will you will be one of them? Just curious how many people here on this forum will be. For myself, I had to politely decline their wedding invitation, had other commitments.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I won't be watching live, since it'll be on around 5 am here in the eastern part of the US, but my girlfriend was just saying last night that she's gonna DVR it and watch it later. I'll probably catch some of it, if only because Kate Middleton is a HOTTIE! :thumbup:

I'm old enough to remember watching Princess Di and Prince Charles wedding when I was a kid. I remember being amazed at what a huge thing it was. I'd like to see how this one compares.

huxy

Reaction score
Visit site
An extra Bank Holiday so a free day off work, and the roads empty because everyone is watching the wedding?

I'll be out on the bike making the most of it :rockon:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
An extra Bank Holiday so a free day off work, and the roads empty because everyone is watching the wedding?

I'll be out on the bike making the most of it :rockon:

Now here's a forum member taking advantage of the big Event! LOL..

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They are saying that over 1 billion people will be watching the wedding LIVE on TV. Will you will be one of them? Just curious how many people here on this forum will be. For myself, I had to politely decline their wedding invitation, had other commitments.
Hi Ken,

I'm British born and have no interest in the wedding. Don't get me wrong I wish them (and any young couple) all the best on their marriage.
My Irish wife is delighted that she is off that day and will able to look at it.

Personally I have no interest.
Nelly

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm old enough to remember watching Princess Di and Prince Charles wedding when I was a kid. I remember being amazed at what a huge thing it was. I'd like to see how this one compares.

I remember sitting in the back of the car for over 3 hours trying to get away from the celebrations (fireworks) in Hyde park :banghead:(my parents thought it would be a great thing to show a French exchange student staying with us at the time). It put me off this sort of thing for life.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Seriously, why would any GUY want to? And why would any guy admit it on a motorcycle forum?

Well, there's certainly nothing WRONG with it if you want to watch it. I, for one, am confident enough in my manhood that I was ok with admitting I'd probably catch some of it.

No need to look down on people for admitting something that YOU find embarrassing. Besides, when we all start using our real names as our screen names, then people can worry about what they admit to on a forum.

:Flip:

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
My invitation was obviously lost in the mail, so I'm boycotting it.

Wish them the best though. Shame that they can't get at least a bit of privacy, but they both are in very public roles. At least flog a few of the paparazzi into oblivion.