Rossi wins Laureus Award for Comeback of The Year

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I used to work for a bloke who had a gay son. Nice enough lad, into his rally driving etc:rockon:. Every now and then he would bring a girl home too:confused:......still gay though:thumbup:

That dude....I forget his name.....Rossi...that's it! He probably does it once in a while to "butch up" his image. Was probably organised by his propaganda machine:thumbup: (inlcuding the "caught" photos):rolleyes:

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site
Isn't ANYONE out there happy about the award? Really?

Well we don't really dare coming out off our hidey-holes considering the eventual flak that would ensue. :scared:

Fun Fact: 46 of the greatest sports people of all-time(whoever they are) consider #46 to have made the best comeback...

Even the site is against Rossi comments. Pressed post and it locked up....

Last edited:

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well we don't really dare coming out off our hidey-holes considering the eventual flak that would ensue. :scared:

Fun Fact: 46 of the greatest sports people of all-time(whoever they are) consider #46 to have made the best comeback...

You must not let the upside boys scare you. :D

I think the best awards come from your field of endeavor (the track in this case). The other awards are just an excuse for :iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer: Nothing wrong with that you understand.:rolleyes:

I'm surprised Casey didn't get one when had the "milkshakes".:rof:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
FFS guys.

Leave my thread alone.

Isn't ANYONE out there happy about the award? Really?

I'm sulking now

This is as close to fishing as I get nowadays:(.

Don't take away all my fun:D.

Snicker, snicker, snicker....You said, "coming out". (Juvenile? LOL..She it yeah!:BLAA:)

You must not let the upside boys scare you. :D

I think the best awards come from your field of endeavor (the track in this case). The other awards are just an excuse for :iconbeer::iconbeer: Nothing wrong with that you understand.:rolleyes:

I'm surprised Casey didn't get one when had the "milkshakes".:rof:

LMFAO....@ The "Milkshakes".:D Tell ya what though. He's looking pretty healthy and happy now. He may need to lose some kilos before racing comences...lol.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You see Kazza, even the website that is associated with the award has locked out comments, cause we are not the only ones who think this is a bit of a joke....

He hurt is leg....woopee! He came back, and he didnt win a truckload of races, and he didnt win the Championship...

It aint as if he got cancer, beat it, and then went on to win the most prestigious cycling road race in the World....

:thumbup:

That's about a serious as i can get about this! Have always daid the boy can ride, but the "sideshow" that comes with Rossi has been more than ridiculous for a few years now....beyond tiresome, and extremely predictable, it is almost insulting to serious non rose colored glass wearing Moto GP fans.

It's like AMCN, this week, they have a headline strip right across their front cover, saying that "Rossi is to develop Ducati streetbikes"....then you get inside, and there is a photo of Wossi riding the 1098 recently, and some trumped up story how Rossi is going to help develop Ducati streetbikes...of course he is...just like Stoner, Pedrosa, Spies, etc, etc, are going to have input and influence of racing technology being used on streetbikes....as i said before, tiresome....Yawn!

But it does show just how Wossi headlines sell crap....

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You see Kazza, even the website that is associated with the award has locked out comments, cause we are not the only ones who think this is a bit of a joke....

He hurt is leg....woopee! He came back, and he didnt win a truckload of races, and he didnt win the Championship...

It aint as if he got cancer, beat it, and then went on to win the most prestigious cycling road race in the World....

That's about a serious as i can get about this! Have always daid the boy can ride, but the "sideshow" that comes with Rossi has been more than ridiculous for a few years now....beyond tiresome, and extremely predictable, it is almost insulting to serious non rose colored glass wearing Moto GP fans.

It's like AMCN, this week, they have a headline strip right across their front cover, saying that "Rossi is to develop Ducati streetbikes"....then you get inside, and there is a photo of Wossi riding the 1098 recently, and some trumped up story how Rossi is going to help develop Ducati streetbikes...of course he is...just like Stoner, Pedrosa, Spies, etc, etc, are going to have input and influence of racing technology being used on streetbikes....as i said before, tiresome....Yawn!

But it does show just how Wossi headlines sell crap....

Bloody brilliantly said mate :thumbup:

Where is RdP's award to match Wossi's , he came back from a broken leg in a shorter amount of time & while it was broken he had some pins removed from his buggered & previously broken ankle... Nobody heres about that , why ??