roll call again???

what do you think about setting a new record?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
the record for the most users online is 108 I want to set a day and time and destroy that record!!!! who's in???

What exactly is the point of having everyone on at the same time? It's not like there is a live messenger function where we can all chat or something. Who cares how many ppl are 'online and on the forum' at one time?!? I could understand if there was going to be some earth shattering anouncment or some sort of a 'live demo'.

I'll save myself the trouble as here's what the play by play will be of the moment....

"hey I'm on!! who esle is on now?"
"i'm here!" x 110 people
"wow cool there are a bunch of us online together..AND at the same time!!! Neato!!"
"so now what?" x 110 people
(minutes pass)
"well I guess that was kinda pointless. c ya all later"
- everyone with too much time on their hands reply - "yeah, later"

You may now return from the edge of your seats....

Why not set a 'usefull' record like having the most FZ6 owners out on their bikes ridding!!...instead of sitting in front of their respective PC's, pulling their pudd?? As a group of bike inthusiasts, it seems a bit retarded to want to 'set a record' for sitting inside doing nothing.....??

And I don't consider myself a 'party pooper' either...being a party pooper would imply that there was a) a 'party' or 'something interesting' to attend and b) I just have a much bigger list of better things to do with my time then logging on and engaging in a conversation that will be comprised of no more than "hey how you doing?...[I'm doing good, how about you?]..I'm aight.".

You guys and this forum are great, but sorry, this is "idea" is a little Stooooopid

Last edited:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
game on here. let's do thishttp://www.600riders.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_beer.gif
:iconbeer:

J

jsteinb95

What exactly is the point of having everyone on at the same time? It's not like there is a live messenger function where we can all chat or something. Who cares how many ppl are 'online and on the forum' at one time?!? I could understand if there was going to be some earth shattering anouncment or some sort of a 'live demo'.

I'll save myself the trouble as here's what the play by play will be of the moment....

"hey I'm on!! who esle is on now?"
"i'm here!" x 110 people
"wow cool there are a bunch of us online together..AND at the same time!!! Neato!!"
"so now what?" x 110 people
(minutes pass)
"well I guess that was kinda pointless. c ya all later"
- everyone with too much time on their hands reply - "yeah, later"

You may now return from the edge of your seats....

Why not set a 'usefull' record like having the most FZ6 owners out on their bikes ridding!!...instead of sitting in front of their respective PC's, pulling their pudd?? As a group of bike inthusiasts, it seems a bit retarded to want to 'set a record' for sitting inside doing nothing.....??

And I don't consider myself a 'party pooper' either...being a party pooper would imply that there was a) a 'party' or 'something interesting' to attend and b) I just have a much bigger list of better things to do with my time then logging on and engaging in a conversation that will be comprised of no more than "hey how you doing?...[I'm doing good, how about you?]..I'm aight.".

You guys and this forum are great, but sorry, this is "idea" is a little Stooooopid

wow. That's a little harsh. Thanks for killing everybody's fun. :thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually you would be suprised....

Hi Guys N Girls,

The log on tonight was actually a great triumph. No we didn't break any records. Yes we all laughed our ar$e$$ off. I enjoyed it because a) For a brief moment I was in the same place at the same time as some fellow riders.
b) There was a common goal C) when it didn't pan out no one took it to serious and gave a flying F@@k.

On the plus side we got 2 new Mods out of the deal so fair play Danny.
As Yoda said "Do" or "Do not".

Actually it was a really good crack, the best thing about it is. I feel that I know those who logged on a little better than before. So for all of you who tried. Nice one, thanks. Once again Big thanks to Danny for starting the ball rolling. Now anyone for Tea, Cloggys buying.

Neil