Roflcopter!!!

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is seriously the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I was literally in tears laughing so hard….while simultaneously trying to hide it from people on the other side of the cubicle wall haha. Just awesome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmcMG4uxiHk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The Most Difficult Game Ever Created Gameplay and Commentary[/ame]

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ROFLMAO!!! That was great Lone, I had tears in my eyes too. I had to stop it about halfway so I wouldn't break a rib from laughing so hard.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like the average drunk trying to get to the bar after about 6 too many drinks! about as succesful too!

:D

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wolfman, I didn't know they filmed the idiot that ran into your bike! I got 3m's. Had to stop because I was laughing so hard, and the wife was wondering WTF was going on... :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is anybody else noticing the running action ??? He has no chance really when you run like this :BLAA:
rossi_crash_sepang_test_1.jpg

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
Funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I slid off the couch crying laughing. My wife yelled at me...apparently dying laughing wakes up babies. Who knew?

clunk

Apprentice
Reaction score
Visit site
100.3 meters!!! (mostly on one knee with thighs, but I did have some good "qpwo" action going at one point)

Hurdle at 50m and a "jump" at the end ...