Rizoma oil cap

Shiloh

Squire to Lord Bouche
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 on PJ's Parts and Rizoma.

I've looked at the Oil filler cap, and would like to see how it fits, so please post the Pic.

Andy

FZ6-ZN

Insert nonsense here
Reaction score
Visit site
Is it purely cosmetic or is there practical benefit as well?
Looks very nice!

I would like to say it’s purely cosmetic as boneman’s quoted “sexy little part”.

I bought it for the following reasons;

you need a allen hex key and circlip pliers to remove. i.e tamper proof
you can fit a safety wire, I do the occasional track day and safety wires are mandatory.

FZ6-ZN

N

Naykid

PJ is Mike Pjanka. Close close friend of mine for 10 years. He's an honest guy that knows how to run a business. :thumbup:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
PJ is Mike Pjanka. Close close friend of mine for 10 years. He's an honest guy that knows how to run a business. :thumbup:

+1000 on that, Naykid! I'm lucky enough to live right down the road from PJ and Paige (and get to ride with them whenever they aren't inundated with the business), and they're fantastic people. You won't meet two nicer people and you won't find a business that cares more about doing right by their customers.

The story about how he came to be known as PJ is classic, too.

To the OP, I'd definitely like to see a shot of the oil cap installed too. As Boneman said...that's a sexy little piece!

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Dave, PJ probably had to actually order it in from Italy. If that's the case, then a week doesn't seem that bad (although I know you're probably pining for it right now...I know I am when I order something new!)