Rizoma Handlebars

pilavakis

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys...i need you help again...I am considering these rizoma universal handlebars for my Fazer S2

Rizoma - Universal

Will they fit with no problem?Will the shape of the handlebars be the same as stock or will it be more straight like the FZ6? Anybody has used them? Any reviews? Any alternatives?

Thanks,

Andreas

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have them. Love them. Easy swap. Slightly longer than stock. Less upper back and wrist pain

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pilavakis

Reaction score
Visit site
Which one of the two do you have? On which bike? the shape is straight like the stock of the FZ6 or is bending towards inside like the stock of the Fazer?

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have them,love them, like Kazza said, less pain and vibration.:thumbup:

buckeyethunder

Reaction score
Visit site
Thinking about getting Rizoma bars,but I have a question. Can I use factory top handlebar clamp or will I need individual ones?Where to buy?Searched but could not find anything,most pics have individual cap style.Will order bars from PJs.

Got my rizomas today,lightning fast shipping from Pjs,just ordered Monday.Great customer service.
GOT ANOTHER QUESTION:I am going to use my factory bar ends,did not see any threads in rizoma handlebars,do I have to thread them with a tap or am I missing something(this is my first motorcycle with bar ends)THX in advance.

Last edited:

TampaFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I did Rizoma bars and really like them. PJs is a good place to order from as you get good personal service. Another advantage is it seems the factory handlebars start to rust around the throttle area so you get new paint coated bars.

I've heard it's not necessary to drill the hole for the throttle body nub but to grind it down as the throttle body will still clamp down snugly. I realized this after drilling several holes and just barely getting the grips lined up.

There is a post out there with instructions to replace with FZ1 bars. You can use those instructions and modify not to drill the hole.

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my thread with my bars installed. http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/35779-repair-upgrade-my-fz6.html I just cut the nub off and wrapped eletrical tape around the bars for the controls. One or two wraps and they stick rock solid where I put them. And all the tape should wind up under the control housings.

You can also see my messy garage. It's much better now. :BLAA: