Riding Habits:

I rode over 100mph on my FZ6 when I had it. Totally legal on the autobahn in Germany.

I thought I was going fast until a mercedes sports car passed me as if I was standing still.
There is always someone who can go faster than you.

Steve

i have had the fz and my tiger at 130, but it is get it there and back down, i dont ride that fast and only when/where i know it is gonna be safest. (only have done this once each)

on the more reg basis. yes 100 and back down easy.. it is done in a very short distance and not sustained. (going with the flow of traffic on the highway at 90 is something different.)

man i'm glad i dont have the same problem as you. I'd sell my bike. I think when riding at 100+ speeds doesnt scare the crap out of a person, they've done it all to0 frequently, especially on the street. Now i do have this craving to ride every day, but its just riding and running through some gears. Just starting the bike gives me a thrill.

Changing the spedometer units does make you feel faster and that you're accelerating quicker, but it kinda loses it's appeal when you forget one day and are doing 60 kph on the freeway with people flipping you off and blowing past you at 130+ kph (as has happened to me in Dallas).

Changing the spedometer units does make you feel faster and that you're accelerating quicker, but it kinda loses it's appeal when you forget one day and are doing 60 kph on the freeway with people flipping you off and blowing past you at 130+ kph (as has happened to me in Dallas).

It sure does look like you get more range out of the trip meter, tho!

Everyone rolls a bit fast at one time or another. Just remember, if you are willing to take the risk then be ready to accept the consequences.

I rarely go above a ton,as I wear a crosser lid.
The wind blast feels like its going to take your head off.The bit I love about bikes is how quickly you can get there......

It's not like the internet police are going to come knocking on my door or anything.
Hey....wait a minute......let me go answer the door....I'll be right back.

i have had the fz and my tiger at 130, but it is get it there and back down, i dont ride that fast and only when/where i know it is gonna be safest. (only have done this once each)

on the more reg basis. yes 100 and back down easy.. it is done in a very short distance and not sustained. (going with the flow of traffic on the highway at 90 is something different.)

Exaaaaaaaaaaaaactly my friend. I'm not a big city boy. I live out in the country where there are lots of flat, straight, open roads.

Back