Riding Classes ALL LEVELS

Outlaws Justice

Reaction score
www.totalcontroltraining.net
Riding Instruction:

If you want to learn to ride, Already ride and want to improve, already ride well but your friends are riding better what can you do? There are a lot of programs out there available to help you learn or get better no matter what your skill level. There are many different programs with many different skill levels in mind so you should do your homework and pick the program that will give you what you need.

For those wanting to learn to ride and who have no experience I would suggest that you look to programs like the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) Basic Rider Course (BRC) or similar programs that are offered in your area. This program starts with the very basics and you need not have any previous experience to take this class. You must remember that classes like this are basic and in the limited amount of time the program runs your skills will also be limited. You will learn the basics and be able to ride. In some states successful completion of these types of programs can earn you a motorcycle endorsement. If this is the case please remember that you may have a license but like a car your skills will improve with practice and you will most likely need much more practice than the basic programs can offer. See the MSF website at Motorcycle Safety Foundation

Have some experience but find your self with limited skills and some bad habits there are many programs that can help you to improve and get you pointed in a better direction. The most basic of these would the MSF Experienced Rider Course (ERC). Programs like this can be of help if you have been riding for six months or 20 years. You may find that a basic class like this is just what you need to start a season and get back on track to proper riding and good skills. These classes can help you get past some bad habits you may have as well as give you some technique's that will help you in your daily riding. These types of classes are usually less than a day and are good practice to being a better rider no matter how long you have been riding.

Ride in different regions and sometimes skirt the boundaries of the asphalt world? Maybe a little practice in the dirt would help you to improve your riding. Yes there are classes out there that can help you improve or gain some skills in the Dirt that will help you in your street riding. Some classes are basic while others are more advanced. One that I teach is the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) Dirt Bike School. This one day basic class is good if you are six years old or sixty years old. And gives you and chance to see what some of the basic dirt riding skills are and can also help you be a better street bike rider. This class is also a good starting point if you do not yet know how to ride and want to get your hands dirty (So to speak) before moving to a street bike and getting a license. Check out the Dirt Bike School in an area near you by checking the we at DirtBike School

Ride a lot and think of yourself as a good rider? No matter how well you now ride there is always room for improvement. You might say I ride well and do not plan on racing or other stuff so why take any advanced classes. Try to remember if you improve your skills and knowledge does not mean you have to ride faster. It will give you improved skills and knowledge to also help you be a safer and better rider. There are some things we cannot prepare for as well as some things that we can do nothing about, but every time you improve your skills and improve your riding you improve your odds of getting thru or around that problem better if and when it ever happens. There are many different types of classes available to you. It does not matter if you want to just be a better street rider or get ready to take that next step to the racetrack. Schools like Lee Parks "Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic" can help. Classes like the ARC are closed course parking lot classes that teach you advanced riding techniques to help you become a better street rider or prepare for that next step. For more information you can visit Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic I highly recommend this program to anyone and everyone who wants to be a better rider and move to the next step. You will learn the basics that make your bike handle, how to set it up and how to ride it to keep you and your bike at your best. Programs like this are not just for sport bikes either, do not let it fool you, no matter what you ride this class will give new life to your riding.

The final link in rider training takes you to a much higher level, these would include participating in track days and racing schools. Can these types of classes be done without taking any of the above mentioned classes? Yes, but if you want to get the most for your money I would recommend that you take the above classes so as to make the most of your opportunity at a track school. Why a track school? Well you will have professionals at your service to help you with some of the finer points and speeds you cannot safely do out on the street. Track schools are great, no on-coming traffic, known surface conditions and nothing much to worry about except what the coaches are explaining to you. Depending on where in the country you are there are many different options available to you. Being in the North East I attended the Penguin Racing School The Oldest Motorcycle Roadracing School in the Country! - Penguin Roadracing School In Loudon New Hampshire. Another option for my region is FAST Racing School on Shannonville Ontario. Check in you regions for what is offered.

Want to no more about training options or get suggestions to help meet your goals as a rider? Feel free to leave me a message.