Ride to work day

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
Today was our ride to work day(I know it is different from the national ride to work day which was last Mon) but ours was in conjunction with our annual Hogs and Dogs fundraiser the local Chamber of Commerce puts on. There was about 50 or so bikes at work. A couple pics included. I am the only one with a FZ, only a few sportbikes mostly cruisers. After work the family and I headed to Hogs and Dogs to check out the bikes. Mostly cruisers but out of all the sportbikes about 80% were Yamaha R1 and R6. This event last year had just over 5000 bikes and 10,000 people came through. The blurry pic is the one my two year old son took. The Boss Hoss had V8 with 445hp. Then afterwards we walked to the Cool Desert Nights car show which is three days of activities.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats looks like a good day out & a great idea :thumbup: Im not a cruiser fan but there is something seriously nice about those Victory bikes.... Thats what it is , they are everything Harley ever wanted to be but failed to achieve :BLAA:

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
that was a very nice reunion.. the nicest bikes are next to each other in the first pic.. your fz and the aprilia shiver or mana (whatever) next to it.. is that a kickstarter i see on that victory??:confused:

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
in the first pic it is an aprilia shiver 750, he pulled in right ahead of me, it is very nice and clean. They had several of those new victorys they also were raffling off a new victory eightball. I'm not much of a fan of the cruisers either but they did have some nice sportbikes. I am starting to think I am alone in this area when it comes to the FZ. There is a FZ1 running around here somewhere, seen it a couple times.