Ride to Cumberland Falls

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm meeting up with a my buddy who lives in Lebanon, KY this weekend (10/4) and we're going to take a bit of a trip down around Cumberland Lake over to Cumberland Falls and then back home. Plan is to leave early Saturday morning (9 or 10) and take our time, enjoy the scenery and the roads. Anyone who want's to come along or meet up somewhere along the way is welcome. We're pretty easy riders, so don't expect triple digit speeds while pulling wheelies through turns.:squid: It's not an FZ6 only ride, so bring friends if you want. The more the merrier. Should be an awesome time. I've never been to the falls, so I'm super excited.

from:KY-49/S Proctor Knott Ave to:KY-337/Mannsville Rd to:W KY 70 to:KY-76/US-127 to:US-127 to:US-127 to:KY-90 to:KY-92 to:KY-700 to:KY-90 to:Unknown road to:37.063396,-84.621506 to:KY 80 to:KY-49/S Proctor Knott Ave - Google Maps

W

wrightme43

Dude there are some rocking good roads over there. The road into and out of the falls is awesome. Its really pretty. I wish I could go, I cant say for sure I cant yet, but probley not. I will let you know.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually, this will most likely get postponed a week. My girlfriend's dog ate half a bag of snail bait this afternoon. It's in the ICU of the local animal hospital, but we won't really know anything for at least another 48 Hours and it could be another 3 days after that before she can come home. So I won't be going anywhere for a while. I'll post a definite date once I have better idea. Sorry.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, the ride is back on for this weekend (10/11/08). Again, everyone is welcome to join. We'll be leaving Lebanon, KY by 10:00am at the latest and are completely willing to make detours and meet up with anyone interested in riding along. Only must-see of the trip is Cumberland Falls. I'm really excited about FINALLY getting down there.

W

wrightme43

Cool man. I am going to go on a poker run. I think Lucas is going to. I am not sure. If something happens I will do my best to meet up with you guys.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
So yesterday was an AMAZING day for a ride. Great weather. Fantastic roads. Gorgeous scenery. Here are a few pics to show you suckers what you missed. A warning to the ladies though, I can't be held responsible for the strong sexual desires that these pics may arouse....I can't help it that god made me this sexy (I'm the one in the yellow shirt).

Last edited:

PJFZ1

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sorry I missed this - You should post up over on the kentucky-sportbikes.com forum when you go ride - there are quite a few riders there who are always ready to go.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So yesterday was an AMAZING day for a ride. Great weather. Fantastic roads. Gorgeous scenery. Here are a few pics to show you suckers what you missed. A warning to the ladies though, I can't be held responsible for the strong sexual desires that these pics may arouse....I can't help it that god made me this sexy (I'm the one in the yellow shirt).

That's some very nice scenery you got to ride through....Jealous!

:thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice one Shaggy,

Nice pec's um sorry picks:spank:

The trouble is though, if you were that sexy the girls/boys would have been naturally drawn to your photo without you prompting them on your adventure attire lol.

Nelly

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sorry I missed this - You should post up over on the kentucky-sportbikes.com forum when you go ride - there are quite a few riders there who are always ready to go.

Yeah, I've had a few people tell me I need to join over there but I haven't done it yet....would feel too much like cheating on my cadre here. Maybe next time (probably be next year though, weather is starting to get a bit chilly for long rides).

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice one Shaggy,

Nice pec's um sorry picks:spank:

The trouble is though, if you were that sexy the girls/boys would have been naturally drawn to your photo without you prompting them on your adventure attire lol.

Nelly

Obviously, Nelly is safe from my powers of super-sexiness......

Also, shut up and stop ruining my fun! :Flip::justkidding: