Resistor help...

86FZ6PDX

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, to start I would like to say thank you for all the advice so far, you have made working on my first bike much less alienating and more enjoyable.

With that said, how do I wire resistors into my signal wiring to make my front and rear LED signals work. This was suggested to me in an earlier post, but it has been too long since I have dealt with resistors, so I need a little more explanation.

P.S. I tried buying an electronic flasher, but my OEM flasher is a 9-pin and the electronic a 2. So if there is a way to wire the electronic flasher into the OEM one that is also an option. Thanks again.

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
....this is a job for ...MOTOGIRO!

sorry i cant help you with wiring im a total tool. but Motogiro is great in electronics:thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, to start I would like to say thank you for all the advice so far, you have made working on my first bike much less alienating and more enjoyable.

With that said, how do I wire resistors into my signal wiring to make my front and rear LED signals work. This was suggested to me in an earlier post, but it has been too long since I have dealt with resistors, so I need a little more explanation.

P.S. I tried buying an electronic flasher, but my OEM flasher is a 9-pin and the electronic a 2. So if there is a way to wire the electronic flasher into the OEM one that is also an option. Thanks again.

The flasher relay on the FZ6 should be inside the fairing, left side, as you sit on the bike. It's a lot better to change the flasher relay than resistors. The electronic relay doesn't care what the load is. It just flashes at a preset rate. :rockon: