Replacing the standard bulbs

ferpnt

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys, i'm willing to change the original yellow bulbs of my 2005 fz6
I haven't done the dual headlight mod so i'll use one for low beam and other for high beam as usual
the easiest brands to find here in Brazil are Osram (Nightbreaker and Silverstar) and Philips (Motovision)
what combination do you guys suggest for riding under dim ilumination and for a future dual headlight mod?

Thanks by now

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm using a Philips Motovision on the H7(low) and a Philips Crystalvision on the H4(low/high)

The motovision has a slight orange tint, and the crystalvision has a blue tint.
I have done the dual low beam mod so they compliment eachother quite nicely and provide a little contrast to be seen better.

Rob2222

Reaction score
www.rob2222.de
I have in both lamps the Nightbreaker and they are fine.
According a motorcycle test here they got place 1.

BR Robert

gt89stang393

Reaction score
Visit site
I also have the motovisions on my bike. I hated them at first but once you get used to them they are not that bad. I might replace them with the philips crystal vision ultra though. I have those in my accord and they are flat awesome bulbs.

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the dual-headlight mod. My bike (purchased used) came with blue-tinted light bulbs. When the hi/lo one blew, I replaced it with a Silverstar. Very bright, very white. When the hi-only one goes, it will probably be replaced with another Silverstar.

On the down side, they're much more expensive than a regular bulb. Additionally, I read complaints online about poor quality and the bulbs blowing early, but I have not had a problem, perhaps that was an earlier batch.